[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huddle site wayyy slow!

dominatorr

need more bandwidth or something....i couldn't get on this site for hours a couple days ago and today every page takes forever to appear.....I'm going to need to join another fantasy site just so I have something to look at when the huddle site isnt working properly :wacko:

I had an idea. Perhaps a separate forum for paid users only would be a good idea. That way, whenever there are issues on the main site, the cheat sheets and materials needed could be posted to avoid paid members not being able to access crucial material during a time of need (draft day, needing cheat sheets).............. If I were having a draft that night, and weren't able to get cheat sheets that I payed for, I'd be upset. I understand that things happen, but, perhaps an alternative solution could be looked at.

Yes, they did pick a bad day to upgrade....

Come on use your head...do not do your upgrades on the Sat. that most fantasy drafts are being held

You just had 6 dam months to do this.... :wacko:

Edited by neilfish2
Exactly. I have 3 drafts in the next four days. I haven't printed out the info yet because I didn't think I had to. :wacko:

Plus about half those drafts are Huddle members who don't post that I've turned onto the Huddle over the last few years. My reputation is at stake :D

I have discovered that if you finally link to the draft prep and you open 5 different IE browsers to that page, 1 of the 5 will connect with one of the healthy VHs. It is still slow but manageable

I'll bet you'll never find this problem at Fantasy Queens.