dominatorr

huddle site wayyy slow!

need more bandwidth or something....i couldn't get on this site for hours a couple days ago and today every page takes forever to appear.....I'm going to need to join another fantasy site just so I have something to look at when the huddle site isnt working properly :wacko:

I had an idea. Perhaps a separate forum for paid users only would be a good idea. That way, whenever there are issues on the main site, the cheat sheets and materials needed could be posted to avoid paid members not being able to access crucial material during a time of need (draft day, needing cheat sheets).............. If I were having a draft that night, and weren't able to get cheat sheets that I payed for, I'd be upset. I understand that things happen, but, perhaps an alternative solution could be looked at.

Yup, going to my draft in two hours and I just wanted to look at the updates and injury reports. Oh guess what, I cant get on the site. I can only access the forums, but I dont see any new injury updates from yesterday.

dunno if the use an offsite server hosting company or not, but I could build them a kickarse server , they could get business class broadband for a static ip , and run this themselves ? Total control ! !

it sucks because i am in my draft right now and can't access anything.

it sucks because i am in my draft right now and can't access anything.

Yep. Pretty much THE worst weekend for this to happen. I can't get to the main page at all.

Yes, they did pick a bad day to upgrade....

Come on use your head...do not do your upgrades on the Sat. that most fantasy drafts are being held

You just had 6 dam months to do this.... :wacko:

Edited by neilfish2

Yep. Pretty much THE worst weekend for this to happen. I can't get to the main page at all.

Exactly. I have 3 drafts in the next four days. I haven't printed out the info yet because I didn't think I had to. :wacko:

Maybe it was sabotage from a competing site. :wacko:

Yeap, I think it was some fantasy spades or something.... :D

Exactly. I have 3 drafts in the next four days. I haven't printed out the info yet because I didn't think I had to. :wacko:

Plus about half those drafts are Huddle members who don't post that I've turned onto the Huddle over the last few years. My reputation is at stake :D

Yeap, I think it was some fantasy spades or something.... :wacko:

Someone would have to be an acehole to do that.

I have discovered that if you finally link to the draft prep and you open 5 different IE browsers to that page, 1 of the 5 will connect with one of the healthy VHs. It is still slow but manageable

I have discovered that if you finally link to the draft prep and you open 5 different IE browsers to that page, 1 of the 5 will connect with one of the healthy VHs. It is still slow but manageable

I'll bet you'll never find this problem at Fantasy Queens.

If someone needs something that is easy, speak up