[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gulf-coasters, this don't look good

wiegie

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: I'm heading out for Wisconsin on Sunday & may be turning right back around. I'm starting to prep today when I get off work. I don't wish this thing on anyone, but the coast can't take another Katrina. Let's all pray for at least a weakened storm at the very worst.

No worries, Ray Nagin was just on CNN, live from the convention, he says that they have evacuation plans in place and have coordinated efforts between the city, state, and federal governments. He'll be flying back tomorrow, as soon as he gets his cape back from the dry cleaners, to ensure the safety of all New Orleanians.

But seriously, hope it misses you guys.

No worries, Ray Nagin was just on CNN, live from the convention, he says that they have evacuation plans in place and have coordinated efforts between the city, state, and federal governments. He'll be flying back tomorrow, as soon as he gets his cape back from the dry cleaners, to ensure the safety of all New Orleanians.

But seriously, hope it misses you guys.

I wish Nagin would just stay in Denver!

I don't think I am going to leave this time.

I work in the wholesale fuel business and prices started climing rapidly yesterday because of this thing. Won't be long before it shows up at the pump. Better get your tanks full Huddlers.

Thanks for the headsup. I am stunned, I tell you, just stunned! :wacko:

Looking worse with each advisory.

This means the tbimm family may be on the move as early as Monday. Great :wacko:

unclassified site

Notice how Hanna, the second system in the link, makes the same path as Katrina did.

Ahhh...you should start moving before Monday bro. I think contra flow is starting Saturday. They just announced the LSU game will start at 10 am now instead of 4 pm.

I am staying put in Baton Rouge...we should get a butt load of wind being on the East side but nothing we can't handle...unless it blows up to a 4 or 5 we might leave to Alexandria. Tbimm...you remember the nightmare it was evacuating from Katrina...I'd recommend getting out early.

unclassified site

Notice how Hanna, the second system in the link, makes the same path as Katrina did.

Ahhh...you should start moving before Monday bro. I think contra flow is starting Saturday. They just announced the LSU game will start at 10 am now instead of 4 pm.

I am staying put in Baton Rouge...we should get a butt load of wind being on the East side but nothing we can't handle...unless it blows up to a 4 or 5 we might leave to Alexandria. Tbimm...you remember the nightmare it was evacuating from Katrina...I'd recommend getting out early.

We have made the final decision to stay this time. I have everything in place to get out afterwards if necessary. The Huddle generator is going to be hooked directly into my fuse box so we are good to go. Everything I lost last time would have been ok had I been here. The tbimm family are riding this one out with no worries of bodily harm!

We have made the final decision to stay this time. I have everything in place to get out afterwards if necessary. The Huddle generator is going to be hooked directly into my fuse box so we are good to go. Everything I lost last time would have been ok had I been here. The tbimm family are riding this one out with no worries of bodily harm!

Good luck!

At least you don't have to worry about getting a lineup in this weekend :wacko: