[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alaska and Pot

H8tank

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pot is still a Federal crime, so I'm not sure the claim that it's legal in a particular place dismisses the criminal nature of it.

Tho it should be legal everywhere.

I wonder if it was also legal in Idaho, when she was going to college. :wacko: Gotta think someone's looking into it. :D

Like the party she represents or not, you have to admire a woman that is not only HOT, but can shoot, dress out and cook your dinner. HOT and is a ball busting Gov. in a state that is 9 to 1 men. HOT and can still shoot a jumper, bump set for the perfect spike and go five hole with a slap shot.

I figure John has a heart attack well before he ever gets voted in or out. Mostly due to fact he's traveling with a woman that could more than liikely kick his wife's arse in a out of the bedroom. :wacko:

Like the party she represents or not, you have to admire a woman that is not only HOT, but can shoot, dress out and cook your dinner. HOT and is a ball busting Gov. in a state that is 9 to 1 men. HOT and can still shoot a jumper, bump set for the perfect spike and go five hole with a slap shot.

Can I admire her without having to elect her?

I'll bet you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. You are as queer as, heck I cant even think of a term.

If you try it once in college, does that make you ghey for life?

:wacko:

Even Biden's diggin her.

“There’s a gigantic difference between John McCain and Barack Obama and between me and I suspect my vice presidential opponent,” Biden said at an outdoor rally Sunday, getting ready to hit the GOP ticket for their economic policies.

“She’s good-looking,” he quipped.

Edited by budlitebrad

If you try it once in college, does that make you ghey for life?

:wacko:

Yes!

Pot is the devil's smoke! Stick to cigarettes! At least we all know what they will do.

It's nice that she is admitting to having toked, but what else is hiding in that toothsome veneer? What we know is:

A ) She used her influence as Governor to try to get her ex-brother in law fired for spite.

B ) She won the race for Govenor by running against an incumbent that was unpopular, a crook, and under investigation. Hardly "game-changing".

C ) She support Creationism in the schools and is as far-right, fundamentalist Christian as a candidate gets.

D ) She flip-flopped on the single biggest talking point she has, the "Bridge to Nowhere".

If you took those attributes and stuck them in a white male body, It shows more of the same from the right.

Edited by cre8tiff