[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker for LT

Cnote187

What do you guys think? Should I attempt to get LT2 for Fast Willie. LT2 schedule is very light but he is banged up. When I think about it the only way I get LT2 is if there is a risk involved so I'm ok with that. I already have sproles. So do you guys think I should go for it? Or do you think Willie will continue to be a viable Fantasy MVP Candidate this year?

Edited by Cnote187

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a tough question and what a long season. 2 years ago, I had L.T. and Willie Parker, and the in the middle of the year I picked up Tony Romo and won the whole thing my first year in playing. Last year, I also had Willie Parker. Personally, I think he's a top 5 RB and I was so happy to get him in later rounds this year. Willie Parker is dependable, but L.T. is an explosion once he gets going. It looks like a risk right now, but I say you gotta pull the trigger. Who is your other starting RB? That makes a difference on whether you can take the hit right now.

...That's basically saying offer it and see what happens.. which is what you should've done in the first place...

Dude what the hell is your problem, I came here looking for advice on wether people think LT is even going to come close to previous years numbers with his injury and the imergence of sproles.

That's like saying why even reply to my thread if you can't believe it. I do what I want, I asked for advice you don't like it, I really couldn't care less.

You sound like such a hater....

And wolfdigger I agree this trade should not be vetoed if agreed to. Michaelmin must be in one of those leagues where everything is vetoed.

Edited by Cnote187

why is this even brought up..

if the 10% chance the owner accepts that weak offer actually happens.. there is a 100% chance the league would veto it. How is Parker a sell high? 3 tds in game 1 then back to 0 in game 2 like normal

I am not sure if you watched this game, but the winds hit 25-35 with hards ran at times. I am amazed the Steelers got the 1 touchdown they did. PLus it was on the road against a division rival. The coaching staff for Pitts has said without question Willie is their goal line back.

It is hard to unload a guy like LT, but I for one was staying away from him this year. There are A LOT of mileage on his treads and he is starting the injury bug which is so typical progression of a stud rbs. I personally think his best days are behind him.

I am not sure if you watched this game, but the winds hit 25-35 with hards ran at times. I am amazed the Steelers got the 1 touchdown they did. PLus it was on the road against a division rival. The coaching staff for Pitts has said without question Willie is their goal line back.

It is hard to unload a guy like LT, but I for one was staying away from him this year. There are A LOT of mileage on his treads and he is starting the injury bug which is so typical progression of a stud rbs. I personally think his best days are behind him.

Agreed Micahelmean or whut ever his name is doesn't know what he is talking about and he doesn't understand how backs that have nagging injuries mean , and how they can linger.

He acts like LT is completely healthy, this isnt 2 years ago lol

I'd take "a lot of mileage" over "returning from a BROKEN LEG" any day.

And it's WEEK 2. what did LT do after a poopyty first few weeks last year?

LT was not hurt last year, that is the whole fricken point. you throw an injury into the equation and it changes everything. Also willie parker has produced and shown no lack of speed after his injury. seriously are you arguing this? You gotta be joking kid...

All he has to do is rest it. Try it out in week 3.. if it's still a no go.. rest for like 3 more weeks. come back and score 2-3 Tds a game. Parker is owned..

For your sake I hope you are a charger fan , because this type of blind explanation should only be reserved for obsessed fans.

Even with your argument you can surely see how this trade is not out of the relm of possibility. this isn't as far fetched as you thought.