[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker for LT

Cnote187

So in one of my leagues i drafted WR WR WR and Parker in the 4th round

that's Terrel Owens, Reggie Wayne, and Plaxico Burress... Any LEAGUE that knows what it's doing isn't going to let me Stack my team with LT with my 4th round pick.

If you're league would.. OH please invite me so i can own it.

Actually I'd rather not

once your draft is done where and when a player is drafted means squat.

What gives the league the right to tell you who you can and can't have. Everyone has different values for different players. Last year someone drafted Adrian Peterson in the first round of our 12 team league. We all laughed and pointed fingers because all the ekkspurts were saying he should be drafted in the 3rd or 4th round. We should have vetoed that draft pick because someone had vision, insight, a gut feeling?

I'll say it one more time, nice and slow for you: T R A D E S S H O U L D N E V E R B E V E T O E D U N L E S S T H E R E I S C O L L U S I O N. Ask Dorey, ask any writer here at the site, I guarantee you they'll agree.

I agree

Picking Adrian with your 4th pick is one thing. TRADING your overall 40th pick for overall 1st pick is ridic.

I don't see the point of all your arguing.. BOTTOM LINE IS he ain't gonna get LT for Parker

If he does, then I'll shut up.. but he won't

What is ridic is that you think it matters where a guy was drafted even though the season has started.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude what the hell is your problem, I came here looking for advice on wether people think LT is even going to come close to previous years numbers with his injury and the imergence of sproles.

That's like saying why even reply to my thread if you can't believe it. I do what I want, I asked for advice you don't like it, I really couldn't care less.

You sound like such a hater....

And wolfdigger I agree this trade should not be vetoed if agreed to. Michaelmin must be in one of those leagues where everything is vetoed.

I think you're overly concerned about LTs toe. I know these things can linger, but by mid season you will have a much better back. The Steelers have a very difficult schedule.

Have people considered that LT might be entering his declining stage...every great player goes through it...whether it be plane performance or come via injuries....it's inevidable! i have LT n i hope his best years r still ahead of him but he's been the MAN in SD for 7 solid years. the average RB's career lasts 2-3 years. thats average. Greats usually have 5-6 GREAT years then a solid one here and there! then comes the slow decline to the RB's march of death! JUST my opinion.

see mine!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260405

Edited by gordo721

A sure sign of someone who knows little to nothing... Do you understand anything about the toe? Do you know what turf toe is?

I don't think he does. You need your toe to make all the cuts, jukes, ect. all the exciting stuff that we take for granted that LT does. A toe injury like turf toe isn't ever a good thing.(stiffness ...swelling...pain...lingers....possibly comes back...may result in bone spurs then that means surgery... a lot of thing can take place when u have turf toe....i was it was as minor as it sounds!)

Edited by gordo721

I don't think he does. You need your toe to make all the cuts, jukes, ect. all the exciting stuff that we take for granted that LT does. A toe injury like turf toe isn't ever a good thing.(stiffness ...swelling...pain...lingers....possibly comes back...may result in bone spurs then that means surgery... a lot of thing can take place when u have turf toe....i was it was as minor as it sounds!)

michaelman doesn't understand Fantasy FB period, maybe now that people are showing him how clueless he was maybe he will start to realize how off base he was in the first place

I'm sorry did you get LT or not? I said you wouldn't and I'm right.

The trade hasn't been accepted yet, but I'm thinking about taking it off the table, I'm not sure I want to give up willie parker. some people in this thread convinced me it might not be the best move for me. LT may be done this year

By the way, you really sound like a little kid, and you do realize after this thread your opinion in the advice forum means absolutely nothing. Not that anybody listened to you before this thread either. Just because you probably came in 8th place last year in your 8 team yahoo league doesn't mean you should be giving your worthless opinion here :wacko:

Edited by Cnote187