[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills at Rams

eagles2010

Looking through some game stats at NFL.com I noticed the majority of the sacks were coming straight up the gut. I havent had any Ram games locally and am curious to how bad the Rams interior lineman really are? Giving up 4 sacks week one to the Eagles then 6 week 2 verse the Giants I noticed an improvement week 3 verse Seattle who has a pretty nice D-line. Question being are they beginning to gel a bit, or are the Bills tackles a decent play this week. With Linehan on the Hot seat, will the Rams pack it in hoping for a change? Seems to be a disaster in St. Louis. My gut says the Rams pack it in and its gonna be a LONG day or quarter for Trent Green. Another angle would be, does Trent hold the ball too long being he is rusty or quite the opposite since word is Bulger was holding the ball too long so Trent is being coached to deliver quickly? Finally, would the better play be Stroud , Williams , or Kawika Mitchell possibly? Looking for an edge at my flex this week and see a chance to cash in on a sack or 2. Thanks for any input.

I did notice Stroud as a nice play in the IDP Breakdown article, but any insight into the match-up would be helpful. Also, how bad is that O-line and input on the idea that the team bails on Linehan would be a good read, thanks

Edited by eagles2010

I don't think there is anything sneaky about it. The Bills should be a good play this week.

Rams O has been terrible. Bills D is ranked about 8th -10th so far.

I'm playing them over Tennessee in one league.

I considered editing the thread's title, as it obviously confused you, too. I think he was referring to the Bill DTs, as in their defensive tackles... not the D/ST.

But you shoulda known that since this is the IDP Forum. :wacko:

No real comments... the Rams are horrible, and all Bill IDPs that are worth a darn are solid starts this week.

I considered editing the thread's title, as it obviously confused you, too. I think he was referring to the Bill DTs, as in their defensive tackles... not the D/ST.

But you shoulda known that since this is the IDP Forum. :D

No real comments... the Rams are horrible, and all Bill IDPs that are worth a darn are solid starts this week.

:wacko:

I started reading the post but it was all jammed up without using multiple paragraphs that I lost interest. :D

Edited by Zooty