[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Torain

chodan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad enough that he won't get a chance to run for another 22 yards in the remaining 2+ quarters of the game

that injury likely save xmas in household out west :wacko:

you ain't jokin. Young, Hall and Pittman all got hurt within like two weeks of the wager. You gotta be kidding me. So much for working him in slowly. Lets just hope that this is like a seven week knee sprain.

The saddest part of the whole thing is that I ended up starting him in my most important league tonight.

From Rotoworld:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Broncos RB Ryan Torain is expected to be placed on injured reserve with what is thought to be a torn ACL in his left knee.

It's a shame. Torain was effective early in Thursday's game before suffering the injury. With Michael Pittman and Andrew Hall out for the season and Selvin Young clearly not recovered from his groin injury, the Broncos will be in the market for fresh legs. Fullback Peyton Hillis, recently activated P.J. Pope, and practice squad rookie Cory Boyd are the only healthy options at the moment. Nov. 7 - 1:31 am et

Source: NFL.com

LINK

you ain't jokin. Young, Hall and Pittman all got hurt within like two weeks of the wager. You gotta be kidding me. So much for working him in slowly. Lets just hope that this is like a seven week knee sprain.

The saddest part of the whole thing is that I ended up starting him in my most important league tonight.

Kindly pm me with your paypal info.

22 freaking yards! :wacko:

I saw Marcell Shipp this morning, told him that if the phone rings and it's Denver, DON'T ANSWER. A few years ago that phone call would have been a sure bet 1000 yard season (ie: Mike Anderson) ... now it's a trip to the IR.