[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Grant & Coles for B. Edwards

I have Ryan Grant and L. Coles and they both are pretty much fill in players for me. Should I trade both of them and get B. Edwards. Even if he continues to stink it up this year, I can hold onto him and bury him on the bench if you think he'll start to pick it up. Here's my roster and starting requirements...

1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR, RB/RB, or WR/WR)

RBs

MB3

Portis

Grant

Pittman

Betts

WRs

Jennings

Bowe

Holmes

Roy Williams

L. Coles

K. Walter

T. Ginn

J. Porter

Now I know that would leave me at 2 quality RBs and tons of WR talent, but you can start 1 RB and 4 WRs...and it is PPR...Any help would be appreciated and I can help you out if you post your link...

+1 to keeping Coles. Favre is still learning the offense. If last weeks game is anything to how they're going to finish the season - Coles is a stud! He started out the season not in favor with Favre, but winning and stat padding is the quickest way to dismiss whatever dislikes there were between Coles and Favre.

Edwards was great last year, but in my opinion - I dont know that I'd want ANY player from the Browns. They dont look to be anything close to the team they had last year.

If this is a keeper league, I may re-think that. But for the short term, I would definitely hang on to Coles. Grant on the other hand - eh.

Dynasty league - that definitely changes things!

Do you have a decent enough roster compared to the rest of the managers to stay competitive this year and have a shot at the championship? It's really up to you. Edwards IMO is someone to have down the road. If you're looking to win now, I wouldn't do it.

Dynasty league - that definitely changes things!

Do you have a decent enough roster compared to the rest of the managers to stay competitive this year and have a shot at the championship? It's really up to you. Edwards IMO is someone to have down the road. If you're looking to win now, I wouldn't do it.

With Edwards...Id still start

MB3

Portis

Jennings

Bowe

Holmes/Edwards/Roy

Cooley

So...yes!