[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is gonna win the 2002-2003 NBA title?

up the middle

Is there any team in the NBA this season that can unseat the Lakers as World Champions?!?!?

(Kings fans please think twice before you vote)

So who will win the NBA title this season....

Options are:

A)Celtics

B)Nets

C)Spurs

D)Mavs

E)Magic

F)Kings lol

G)The motherf*ck*ng Lakers baby! :D

H)Other - please post so we can all laugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Clubfoothead:

Well, there is only 1 undefeated team left!

Yep, with about 77-78 games left to go.

Nets, Sonics and Spurs look better this year, the Kings without Bibby look even more like Queens and when Shaq gets back into the groove and the Playoffs roll around the Lakers will again be the team to beat.

Sha-KaKa:

Clubfoothead:

Well, there is only 1 undefeated team left!

Yep, with about 77-78 games left to go.

Nets, Sonics and Spurs look better this year, the Kings without Bibby look even more like Queens and when Shaq gets back into the groove and the Playoffs roll around the Lakers will again be the team to beat.

You implying that 82-0 is not possible? wink

In the playoffs it's all about the half-court game and tough defense.

If the Mavs can play competant defense then they have a chance.

Courtjester:

H-Nuggets. We are going to come on strong and "SHOCK THE WORLD." (in 2005 that is)

Yes, I am a true fan and not afraid to say it.

Ryan Bowen=stud!! wink

up the middle:

That will get you the Midwest Division banner and the #1 seed in the West,but after the Lakers throw "the switch" in the playoffs you can combine that with $12 and you will get a renewed membership on thehuddle.com

-p.s.

Bitchigan & the cowboys suck too.

What are you a Cavs fan or my cyber stalker? wink

Go Blue! Nice win in San Antonio last night, BTW. eek! Lakers suck and the OSU swallows.

Lakers fan living in NE Ohio thumbs_u .

Nice to see Bitchigan get dropped again by OSU :P .

It is gonna be all OSU for the next several years(17 starters coming back from this year's team).

Much like the cowboys they will need to live in the past.

....and remind me again,what have the Mavs EVER won?!?

up the middle:

....and remind me again,what have the Mavs EVER won?!?

2003 NBA Championship.

Congrats on the big win Saturday. thumbs_d I see you waited until Sunday to post. Guess your mom bailed you out of jail finally. Nice riots. :D Wonder what it'll be like in Columbus after an ass kicking at the hands of Miami in the Fiesta Bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

Mavs looked good again last night; Definitely the most conditioned team in the league. They flat out run/work you to death. The lakers are downright scary when they are "on" but I don't think anyone wants to play the mavs right now with the way they are playing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mavs got their a$$es kicked last night; I didn't get to catch the first half so it looks like the damage was already done by the time I saw the 2nd half start with a 20 pt Kings lead. Anyone watch the first half? What problems did the Mavs have? What things did the Kings do well?

From what I could tell by the stats the Kings shooting (especially from behind the arc) was on fire. And the Mavs big 3 had a subpar/awful game. Finley had 1 point when I last checked in the 4th qtr...

myhousekey:

Mavs got their a$$es kicked last night;  I didn't get to catch the first half so it looks like the damage was already done by the time I saw the 2nd half start with a 20 pt Kings lead.  Anyone watch the first half?  What problems did the Mavs have?  What things did the Kings do well?

From what I could tell by the stats the Kings shooting (especially from behind the arc) was on fire.  And the Mavs big 3 had a subpar/awful game.  Finley had 1 point when I last checked in the 4th qtr...

Same problem we've always had. Nobody can post up and play interior defense and without Najerah there isn't even a road bump.

Anyone in Detroit willing to give up Wallace for LaFrenz, Van Exel, Bradley and a 1st round pick? angry

Mavs would be unstoppable with Wallace of course so would quite a few teams.