[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go Rays

Sir Loins of Beef

Dumb run to second.

Initially thought same thing but he may have kept going for a few couple.

1. If they throw to the plate, he's on 2nd if Kotsey is safe.

2. By running to 2nd he creates another obsticle in the way throwing to home, and some decision doubt.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought, too... but maybe he was trying to break up the throw home by getting crazy.

But seriously... I'll give him some leeway after that at bat. Wheeler threw him 10 fastballs in a row and he kept fouling them off. Crazy.

dude had more "fouls" then Frank Perdue

Winning run in scoring position with 2 outs....I still think we are going extra innings and the Rays will pull it out there

well I was wrong about extra innings...heading back to Tampa one has to wonder just how much this will take out of the YOUNG Rays

Edited by keggerz

Winning run in scoring position with 2 outs....I still think we are going extra innings and the Rays will pull it out there

:wacko:

:D:D:D:D:D

JD frickin' DREW!!!!

Now it's up to Beckett.... :D

See Ya in Tampa!

Win or lose the sox are just a tremendous team with incredible chemistry. They never quit and Francona is just the perfect ringmaster. I tip my cap to both of these teams and the winner is very deserving of the big show. Can the young Rays rebound from such a devestating loss ?

I would almost bet my testicles the Sox are going to come back and win this series.

it was funny when someone texted me yesterday saying "I told you Rays would win"..

I responded with..."what's the score/inning?".....in which he replied "5th inning/5-0"

so I check in and turn the game on in the 7th and it's 7-1....and Big Papi hit's a homerun in which I proceed to put some popcorn in the microwave and the rest is history...:D

I called Phillies/Sox in the WS and now I don't know who I'd rather face....

JUST BRING IT :wacko:

Edited by Avernus

I can't shake the feeling it's now a one game series with two to play: if Boston wins game 6, they'll walk away with game 7. The Ray's have one shot to stop them, and that's their first game back at home. They don't do it then, they won't at all.

Just my :02: - whoever wins, Go Phils.

I can't shake the feeling it's now a one game series with two to play: if Boston wins game 6, they'll walk away with game 7. The Ray's have one shot to stop them, and that's their first game back at home. They don't do it then, they won't at all.

Just my :02: - whoever wins, Go Phils.

Agree.

Agree.

...or not...

GO RAYS!!!

:D:D:D:wacko::D:D