[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

User Ratings

WashingtonD

One of the services the Huddle offers is this forum, where users can provide advice and guidance to other users.

I was wondering if (long term) it would be possible to implement a user rating function...like you see at ebay, or amazon, or trip advisor for example.

That way when forum users get advice, they have the opportunity to provide feedback and "Rate" the person that originally gave them the advice.

It wouldn't need to be complicated, just a 1-5 star rating for the advice offered and the ability to add a comment (which of course is already there).

I think it gives the Huddle a big differentiator over the other like forums and will ultimately lead to

A) people getting better advice

:wacko: People working harder to give good advice because they are interested in higher user ratings

Just a thought, I love the huddle, it's been invaluable to me in my fantasy football leagues, and I'd like to see it get even better!

Thanks,

WashD

One of the services the Huddle offers is this forum, where users can provide advice and guidance to other users.

I was wondering if (long term) it would be possible to implement a user rating function...like you see at ebay, or amazon, or trip advisor for example.

That way when forum users get advice, they have the opportunity to provide feedback and "Rate" the person that originally gave them the advice.

It wouldn't need to be complicated, just a 1-5 star rating for the advice offered and the ability to add a comment (which of course is already there).

I think it gives the Huddle a big differentiator over the other like forums and will ultimately lead to

A) people getting better advice

:D People working harder to give good advice because they are interested in higher user ratings

Just a thought, I love the huddle, it's been invaluable to me in my fantasy football leagues, and I'd like to see it get even better!

Thanks,

WashD

Oh man, could you imagine the chaos around here? There would be some serious ass-kissing going on around here, and we certainly don't need that. :wacko:

Rate by date! In my experience, the ones who have been around the longest have the most credibility!

Or build your own DB. I know who to trust and who not to, and frankly, it's based on the Huddler's time here.

Not a bad idea, though, but w/ all the areas to cover it could turn into a cluster fak!

• WJW locked this topic