Sign in to follow this  
ksu70

BoTH Fantasy Hoops League

12 person league/$50 entry. Link coming shortly with all league rules etc.. After league fills would like to get draft going in the next ten days or so as the season starts the end of this month. Committed owners:

KSU70 (commish)

TOS (treasurer)

Cincy Slammers (vice president of basketball operations)

Popeye (organist)

Menudo

Doc Holliday

Gopher (90%)

PK

Sir Loins

BigMikeinNY

PM me with your interest and the thread will be updated as we go.

Edited by ksu70

If you can get it going before the start of the season, count me in.

90% sure I would be in... In the event that you end up with a waiting list, I may bow out due to the fact that I'm in plenty already , but for now, count me in. :wacko:

90% sure I would be in... In the event that you end up with a waiting list, I may bow out due to the fact that I'm in plenty already , but for now, count me in. :wacko:

The league now has 6.9 teams.

I am gonna pass guys. Too much going on. Thanks though . Good luck

I am gonna pass guys. Too much going on. Thanks though . Good luck

Whomper is skeered....................... :wacko:

A friend of mine from Illinois will be joining us. He is a high school basketball coach so he will probably just draft high school players.

Guess I didn't make the BS cut--if you guys will have me Maravich's Socks would like to join

Done. Welcome aboard.

Guess I didn't make the BS cut--if you guys will have me Maravich's Socks would like to join

I didn't get a password. Does that mean I didnt make the cut either? :wacko:

If you treasure democracy, then I wouldn't be bothered by not getting an invitation

Some jackarses are just afraid of competition. Trying to make sure he actually has a shot of winning this year. :D:D

If you treasure democracy, then I wouldn't be bothered by not getting an invitation

Funny thing you mention treasure here. You are the treasurer, yet Im still waiting for my money from BCS league and its been how many months now since you said you were going to send it to me?

Guys, just another reason I didnt want these fraud brothers in the other league. Its hit or miss if you will get your money. I sure havent yet. I just had to write that money and these guys off together. I really didnt want to mention that here, but its BS I still havent been paid my money. Just thought you guys had a right to now another reason they were removed, and to be careful letting Mike collect money.

BTW, anyone else interested in returning to the NO BS League, PM me back. Im filling the league as we speak. I added a password to the forum to move on from the BS that was posting in there. Carry On...

Funny thing you mention treasure here. You are the treasurer, yet Im still waiting for my money from BCS league and its been how many months now since you said you were going to send it to me?

Guys, just another reason I didnt want these fraud brothers in the other league. Its hit or miss if you will get your money. I sure havent yet. I just had to write that money and these guys off together. I really didnt want to mention that here, but its BS I still havent been paid my money. Just thought you guys had a right to now another reason they were removed, and to be careful letting Mike collect money.

BTW, anyone else interested in returning to the NO BS League, PM me back. Im filling the league as we speak. I added a password to the forum to move on from the BS that was posting in there. Carry On...

Don't give me that poopy Brent. I've pm'd you several times and posted it in the NOBSLeague and BCS league about your payment.

Your failure to give me your address is the only thing that has prevented you from being paid. I collect 14K each year from Huddlers, It's funny how your the only one in 4 years to complain.................kinda says alot imo about the smuck your truly are.

Everyone bailed on your sorry ass in the NoHoops League and came to ours, Hmmmm :wacko:

10 Owners in the BCS League were so happy to see you booted :D

Your a punk and 95 of 100 surveyed on this site will agree. Face it, now piss off !

It's a shame you password protected the NoBS site, or I can show everyone what a liar you are. I'm sure you would have just deleted my post anyhow , like you do in all your leagues, when you don't get your way.

I will pm BJ to get my post from that forum to show your a liar and cry baby.

Edited by theeohiostate

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2553068 posted 8-9-08

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2346463 edidted 8-27-08 showing your balance

I have a few other posts, but you probably deleted them in the NoBS...........now that you've been called out as a complete liar.

What do you have to say for yourself ?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=2541260 Here's a tidbit illustrating an entire league happy to see you gone

Edited by theeohiostate

Don't give me that poopy Brent. I've pm'd you several times and posted it in the NOBSLeague and BCS league about your payment.

Your failure to give me your address is the only thing that has prevented you from being paid. I collect 14K each year from Huddlers, It's funny how your the only one in 4 years to complain.................kinda says alot imo about the smuck your truly are.

Everyone bailed on your sorry ass in the NoHoops League and came to ours, Hmmmm :wacko:

10 Owners in the BCS League were so happy to see you booted :D

Your a punk and 95 of 100 surveyed on this site will agree. Face it, now piss off !

It's a shame you password protected the NoBS site, or I can show everyone what a liar you are. I'm sure you would have just deleted my post anyhow , like you do in all your leagues, when you don't get your way.

I will pm BJ to get my post from that forum to show your a liar and cry baby.

Mike, Ive given you my address twice, and Ive called you at leat 10 times, and you avoided the calls. You used to pick up every time I called, except after this. You have my number, and you have my address, dont make excuses, you have yet to pay me the money you owe me. Please Mike pay up. that is all I ask. thank you

Edited by Sgt Ryan

You know Brent - you are just a Fuqing Azzhole. For you to come on here and spew your shiat. If I recall correctly Tos and our older brother were nice enough to buy you a ticket at the BCS game for no reason whatsoever. Now you are calling him a fraud . I think you can ask 100's of huddlers if he is a fraud and you'll get the same answer. It sees to me that most problems stem from you -Azzhole. I see that is has gotten you far in personal your life dick. You do reap what you sew. Have fun with it.

And I almost forgot GO OU!!!!!!!

Oh nevermind, they got cheated, didn't come to play, it was fixed

Mike, Ive given you my address twice, and Ive called you at leat 10 times, and you avoided the calls. You used to pick up every time I called, except after this. You have my number, and you have my address, dont make excuses, you have yet to pay me the money you owe me. Please Mike pay up. that is all I ask. thank you

So instead of disputing my posts with any proof, you spew more BS :wacko:

Please cite ONE post or ONE huddler that supports your claim. If you truely have been trying to get your refund from the BCS League your were kicked out of, I'm sure you posted your troubles somewhere....??? If you can do so, then I will submit to being a liar, cheat and fraud. Assuming that doesn't happen, I hope everyones eyes are widely open on you. Your the fraud.

So instead of disputing my posts with any proof, you spew more BS :wacko:

Please cite ONE post or ONE huddler that supports your claim. If you truely have been trying to get your refund from the BCS League your were kicked out of, I'm sure you posted your troubles somewhere....??? If you can do so, then I will submit to being a liar, cheat and fraud. Assuming that doesn't happen, I hope everyones eyes are widely open on you. Your the fraud.

MIke, Just PAY ME THE MONEY YOU OWE ME. . How hard is it to pay what you owe. I dont care how you classify yourself, I just know you owe me money, have for months, and I am no closer to getting it than I was the first time I asked for it. Please Mike, just send me my money, thats all Im asking. I wont post here again when I get it.

No worries Mike,

I think I speak for most when I say that I don't have even the slightest worry about you as our treasurer.

Sarge, please take this B.S. to PM or some other communication. Fighting it out on here and trying to hurt Mike's credibility is ridiculous.

No worries Mike,

I think I speak for most when I say that I don't have even the slightest worry about you as our treasurer.

Sarge, please take this B.S. to PM or some other communication. Fighting it out on here and trying to hurt Mike's credibility is ridiculous.

Hey boy band, ive send him PMs with my address, tried to call him, and even AIM him. Nothing has worked. What do you suggest next?

And how hard would it be to just pay up, what you owe. If Mikes credibility is hurt, its his own fault. Had or if he pays up what he owes none of this would be said. But when Ive tried multiple times to get my money and he ignores every one of them, what do you suggest I do. If this works, then it was worth it. But you calling me out about this is bush league. If I owed you money and ignored you repeatedly about paying, would you not take it to post? You are a damn liar if you say you wouldn't. So save the credibility crap here. Mike pays, Ill gladly post I finally got my money. Until then, Ill do whatever possible to get my money.

Hey boy band, ive send him PMs with my address, tried to call him, and even AIM him. Nothing has worked. What do you suggest next?

And how hard would it be to just pay up, what you owe. If Mikes credibility is hurt, its his own fault. Had or if he pays up what he owes none of this would be said. But when Ive tried multiple times to get my money and he ignores every one of them, what do you suggest I do. If this works, then it was worth it. But you calling me out about this is bush league. If I owed you money and ignored you repeatedly about paying, would you not take it to post? You are a damn liar if you say you wouldn't. So save the credibility crap here. Mike pays, Ill gladly post I finally got my money. Until then, Ill do whatever possible to get my money.

So now, we get a "he said - he said" battle on our new leagues forum. Great. :wacko: