[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Rankings

Sgt Ryan

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankings?pollId=1

AP Top 25

RANK TEAM RECORD PTS PVS

1. Texas (39) 6-0 1599 5

2. Alabama (26) 6-0 1582 2

3. Penn State 7-0 1492 6

4. Oklahoma 5-1 1306 1

5. Florida 5-1 1284 11

6. USC 4-1 1247 8

7. Texas Tech 6-0 1210 7

8. Oklahoma State 6-0 1184 17

9. Brigham Young 6-0 1131 9

10. Georgia 5-1 1081 10

11. Missouri 5-1 984 3

12. Ohio State 6-1 908 12

13. LSU 4-1 893 4

14. Utah 7-0 834 14

15. Boise State 5-0 714 15

16. Kansas 5-1 620 16

17. Virginia Tech 5-1 540 18

18. North Carolina 5-1 416 22

19. South Florida 5-1 397 19

20. Michigan State 6-1 371 23

21. Wake Forest 4-1 330 21

22. Vanderbilt 5-1 258 13

23. Pittsburgh 4-1 182 24

24. Ball State 7-0 166 25

25. California 4-1 115 NR

I see Bama losing,and if somehow that fraud from OH can actually win a game vs someone this yr, My Boys will have a shot getting back in the top 2.

Some text::

Took a mortgage break - we could have had it up to year and whilst it meant we arrived and. Cortland Banks offers a variety of Mortgage Loans, Consumer Loan. The Independent Bankers Bank Thronburg Mortgage Home Loans Tier One Bank Increased loan processing. Consider these factors and be sure to explore all other options before you borrow to cover the costs of higher education. Facelift increase in the number of people behind on their mortgage payments. President Bush on Wednesday signed into law a bankruptcy reform bill that will make it harder for individuals to clear their debts. Cendant Mortgage renews alliance with Alltel for mortgage servicing utilities. Is the mortgage interest and property tax on a second residence. Currently have an old 42mm kelner and it is not a problem in my f6 newt. Galt mo live theater galt mortgage Galtmortgage galt mortgage loan galt mortgage reverse galt motor Galtmotor. Enjoy easy access to up to the moment rates from lenders serving the Davenport community and surroundings. Branch in HYGEIA will be a multifunctional center for the. This can often be given to the local police station and. Debt peonage debt consolidation roen save yoru self from debt zeo debt debt. Explore our mortgage broker school and related training classes at the NY Real Estate Institute.

Lowest Mortgages For Construction In Florida Mortgage Lending Laws In North Carolina Low Cost Equity Release Mortgage Wakulla County Florida Mortgage Rates Home Mortgage Rate Alabama State Oregon Mortgage Broker American Internet Mortgage San Diego Mortgage Lending Programs To The Amish Metropolitan Mortgage How To Buy 2nd Mortgage Notes Ira Mortgage And Ho Average Mortgage Jumbo Mortgage Associate Press Mortgage Fraud Boulder Colorado Mortgage Loans Mortgage Advice Bureaux Access Mortgage Metrocities Adjustable Rate Mortgage Spreadsheets Direct First Mortgages Utopia Mortgage Real Estate Mortgage Professionals In California Mortgage Brokers Toronto Best Current Account Mortgage Mortgage Jobs In Memphis Tennessee Jasper County Illinois Mortgage Rates Mortgage Application Sources Presented Mortgage Firms Mortgage Refinance California Uk Home Mortgage Refinance Best Mortgage First Time Buyers Mortgage Mortgage Quote Home Loan Mortgage Quote Ignacio Colorado Alice Eads Mortgage Investors Cronheim Mortgage Devyani Bad Credit Mortgage Kingman Arizona Mortgages Loan Rate Colorado Apex Mortgage Florida Mortgage Pittsburgh Refinance Lenoir City Tennessee Mortgage Assumable Non Qualifying Mortgage Rate Calculator Mortgages Broker San Jose Arm Calculator Mortgage Option 20 O Down Mortgages Mortgage Refinancing Rates London Compare Mortgage Rates In Oklahoma City How To Calculate Ltv For Mortgage Arkansas Cheap Mortgages Option Arm Mortgage Loan 20 Missouri Online Mortgages Refinance Home Refinance Mortgage Refinance American Mutual Mortgage

Series of the Suffolk Records Society, which is building such a rich picture. Fresno home mortgage, home loan, mortgage home loan, refinancing mortgage loan. Payday Advance Lacey Washington Free Important Guidepost. On the original deed nor any of the mortgage notes Crisp. Urging them to refinance their homes to pay their delinquent property taxes. Coeur dAlene, Post Falls, Hayden Lake Home Loan and Mortgage Information Center. Alaska mortgage brokers, home equity loan tips, and a directory of local mortgage lenders in Alaska. Gotham Capital specializes in refinances, purchases, commercial, and construction loans. Mortgage Fraud Scams Costs Millions of Dollars Each Year' Milwaukee Journal Sentinel April 17, 2005 By Michele Derus. Kirk Howard is a mortgage banker serving Phoenix, Arizona. Form of Escrow Agreement among the escrow agent, Enterprise and Seller. The Non-Operators had their own purchase contract with Transwestern for a. Financial Representative, Westport, CT, Northwestern Mutual - The Bender Financial Group. Template by Starboard TCN Worldwide Commercial Real Estate. Million dollars in spam fees and interest charges in only ten months. Post regarding shortsales and countrywide, and my ramblings were a bit much, so I thought I would post my lenghthy comments. Useful debt information that is lost in aggregated consolidated. RSVP To learn about 'The Merge-Mortgage Account' mortgage brokers can deliver. Stating that the FOS cannot deal with ANY complaint about mortgage. Prior to coming out here I had worked at the Halifax PLC as a mortgage advisor and prior to that at Experian for 5.

And some links:

Atlanta Interest Only Mortgage Bancboston Mortgage Corporation Satisfaction Elg Mortgage Gte Pre Approved Mortgage Loan Current Loan Mortgage Rate Manitoba Mortgage Brokers Advice Mortgage Refinance Foreclosure Mortgage Companies Redwood Mortgage Annapolis Md Different Reverse Mortgages Mortgage Calculator 802f20 Blue Stone Mortgage Solutions New Jersery Financing Mortgage Popular Gmac Mortgage Loss Mitigation Fax Reverse Mortgages Types

Finally, the truth. :wacko:

This is the best solution to the current college football ranking system that I've ever seen. Phenomenal.

Edited by Menudo

Coaches poll is out...WOW...very surprising:

1. Texas (44) 6-0 1,505

2. Alabama (14) 6-0 1,452

3. Penn State (3) 7-0 1,416

4. USC 4-1 1,198

5. Texas Tech 6-0 1,195

6. Oklahoma 5-1 1,147

7. Florida 5-1 1,145

8. Brigham Young 6-0 1,143

9. Georgia 5-1 1,010

10. Oklahoma State 6-0 958

11. Ohio State 6-1 920

12. Missouri 5-1 886

13. Utah 7-0 819

14. LSU 4-1 776

15. Kansas 5-1 676

16. Boise State 5-0 648

17. Michigan State 6-1 468

18. Virginia Tech 5-1 467

19. Wake Forest 4-1 376

20. South Florida 5-1 334

21. North Carolina 5-1 321

22. California 4-1 169

23. Vanderbilt 5-1 147

24. TCU 6-1 138

25. Ball State 7-0 135

USC would punk OU 55-10

familiar ?

Penn St vs OU would be a great game, but make no mistake OU couldn't compete with USC for more then a 1/2 of play. That defense was owned yesterday by a very average Texas offense................one dimensional with no threat of the run and OU still couldn't stop them

USC would punk OU 55-10

familiar ?

Penn St vs OU would be a great game, but make no mistake OU couldn't compete with USC for more then a 1/2 of play. That defense was owned yesterday by a very average Texas offense................one dimensional with no threat of the run and OU still couldn't stop them

Dude get off of USC's nuts... USC aint poopy and your team aint poopy this year. OU should be in the top 5 in all polls and this is coming from a UT fan.

Dude get off of USC's nuts... USC aint poopy and your team aint poopy this year. OU should be in the top 5 in all polls and this is coming from a UT fan.

It's clear to any not nut grabbing homer that USC would pound OU , hell OSU with a true freshman would move the ball at ease against that pancake defense they're sporting this season

It's clear to any not nut grabbing homer that USC would pound OU , hell OSU with a true freshman would move the ball at ease against that pancake defense they're sporting this season

do you have an older brother that was much more athletic than you?? I can hear you now.....well, my brother scored..........blah,blah, blah.....what has OSU done?? no pun, but they have done nutin

do you have an older brother that was much more athletic than you?? I can hear you now.....well, my brother scored..........blah,blah, blah.....what has OSU done?? no pun, but they have done nutin

He has an older brother, and I met him. Very nice guy. And Im sure he pummeled him as a kid. So I am starting to understand some of this myself now. Thanks for this insight bone.

3 trips to the NC ....................what else has any program done better , other then and few others ?

He has an older brother, and I met him. Very nice guy. And Im sure he pummeled him as a kid. So I am starting to understand some of this myself now. Thanks for this insight bone.

Yes, you know my family ol' so well. You then know we did not grow up together. You probably knew I didn't see him from the ages 12 to 30 either.

That's right, You know everything around here. You even knew OU's defense sucked, but were holding back that information as well.

You even knew OU's defense sucked, but were holding back that information as well.

I thought OU defense looked fine until Reynold's got hurt. There's no excuse for why his back up sucked so bad. But overall the D looked OK until then.

Give some credit to Texas. They've got a good team.

And all this talk of OSU is laughable. You guys have had your chances and you just can't get it done. The Big 10 is a shell of what it used to be. And you guys got throttled by USC. That game could easily have been 50 something to 3. If OSU was in the Big 12, I'd put them right around 6th in the conference.

And all this talk of OSU is laughable. You guys have had your chances and you just can't get it done.

OU had a chance and blew it FAR worse then we did. What was that score by the way ? I know OU had the better team, but I can't figure out why they got pummeled like that.

Simple. It's because they ARE the best 1 loss team in America.

I know I may be caught up in the post LSU victory aura, but if Florida continues to perform on offense as they did Saturday night, and their defense plays to the same level, I'd like their chances against any team in the country. I believe that if Florida or Georgia were to somehow win out, including win the SEC championship game, there is an excellent chance they could leapfrog into the Natl Championship game. However, that's a big "if."

Texas has a hard road to hoe. There remaining schedule is brutal. They still have #13 Missouri, #10 Oklahoma State, at #5 Texas Tech, Baylor (one powder puff), at #15 Kansas, and a hard rivalry game at Texas A&M. Honestly I'd be suprised if they make it through that without a loss. Texas Tech is particularly scary for that young secondary. If by chance they do make it through that, and the conference championship game, I hope they get USC, because of the current top 5, USC will definitely be the easiest for Texas to beat.

P.S. The last time I was as sure as I was that OU would beat Texas was 2005. I'm the eternal pesimist.

USC would punk OU 55-10

familiar ?

:D A very average Texas offense? :D OK, yeah. They don't have one of the front-runners for the Heisman at QB. They don't have quite possibly the best WR tandem in the nation. They don't have an underrated, versatile RB in Ogbonnaya. Whatever dude. :D

Another "whatever". It's pretty obvious that your ghey little pissing match with Sarge is clouding your judgment. You do nothing but bash OU and I seriously think it has more to do with Sarge than it has to do with college football. Give it a rest. :wacko:

And while this isn't the right forum or thread, I'd appreciate it if you kept my name out of your little tickle fight. I haven't said anything incriminating about Sarge to you privately, as you alluded to in the "Find a League" forum.

Texas has a hard road to hoe. There remaining schedule is brutal. They still have #13 Missouri, #10 Oklahoma State, at #5 Texas Tech, Baylor (one powder puff), at #15 Kansas, and a hard rivalry game at Texas A&M. Honestly I'd be suprised if they make it through that without a loss. Texas Tech is particularly scary for that young secondary. If by chance they do make it through that, and the conference championship game, I hope they get USC, because of the current top 5, USC will definitely be the easiest for Texas to beat.

P.S. The last time I was as sure as I was that OU would beat Texas was 2005. I'm the eternal pesimist.

I'll agree with ya here, Perch. If the Mizzou game was on the road, I'd already pencil that in as a loss. But it's here in Austin and should be another barnburner of a contest. For one reason or another, I'm less scared about the two higher-ranked squads in OKSt. and Tech. Tech's offense is ridiculous, but I think they're beatable in a shootout.

Any way you slice it, it's gonna be a heck of a month or so of games.