[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forget the Polls, Forget the BCS

theeohiostate

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Texas wins out, I want Bama to also win out. - Texas will kick the ever livin sh*t out of sabans boys

Penn St will get utterly destroyed by SC in the Riose Bowl

And I hope OU gets GA. What then will SEC fans say when 2 of their top 3 teams, get humilated by 2 of the top 3 from the Big 12.

I actually like FLA, mainly because of their fans and that QB is a class act all the way, like Colt McCoy from Texas. Couldnt be happier these two are so strong in their faith, they put it first for everyone to see. As much as I dislike TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., Im rooting for that kid in Austin.

The only way Texas gets Bama and Chokahoma gets Georgia is if Georgia and Ok would meet outside a BCS bowl. SEC will only have two teams in the BCS Bowls so if Bama gets into the big dance the Sugar Bowl would likely take the next highest ranked SEC team. Same with the Fiesta Bowl.

No more than two teams from a conference may be selected, regardless of whether they are automatic qualifiers or at-large selections

If Texas wins out, I want Bama to also win out. - Texas will kick the ever livin sh*t out of sabans boys

And I hope OU gets GA. What then will SEC fans say when 2 of their top 3 teams, get humilated by 2 of the top 3 from the Big 12.

I actually like FLA, mainly because of their fans and that QB is a class act all the way, like Colt McCoy from Texas. Couldnt be happier these two are so strong in their faith, they put it first for everyone to see. As much as I dislike TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., Im rooting for that kid in Austin.

Yeah, great fans... I'm sure you'd fit right in.

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/sport...age_tab_newstab

Edited by SEC=UGA

The only way Texas gets Bama and Chokahoma gets Georgia is if Georgia and Ok would meet outside a BCS bowl. SEC will only have two teams in the BCS Bowls so if Bama gets into the big dance the Sugar Bowl would likely take the next highest ranked SEC team. Same with the Fiesta Bowl.

No more than two teams from a conference may be selected, regardless of whether they are automatic qualifiers or at-large selections

True, but one could wish for such a gravy matchup

I'm the one wearing the sunglasses.

You have your blue jean shorts and UF National Champion tank top ready for Saturday? I'd really like to head to J'ville, but didn't plan far enough ahead to really enjoy myself so I'll be at home watching it all unfold.... You heading to the game?

Your Gators have looked scary good over the past couple of weeks, can't wait to see if we can hang in there with you again this year.

Couldn't agree with you more about Colt McCoy. That story about his cousin was touching.

You have your blue jean shorts and UF National Champion tank top ready for Saturday? I'd really like to head to J'ville, but didn't plan far enough ahead to really enjoy myself so I'll be at home watching it all unfold.... You heading to the game?

Your Gators have looked scary good over the past couple of weeks, can't wait to see if we can hang in there with you again this year.

No, I won't be going to the game. Real life gets in the way sometimes. In fact, I'll miss the beginning of the game because my son has a soccer game.

No, I won't be going to the game. Real life gets in the way sometimes. In fact, I'll miss the beginning of the game because my son has a soccer game.

Saturday might be a good day to teach your son about being self sufficient, life lessons are always important....

I say put Florida in there then the top 4 teams in the Big XII south. I dont think there are many D's out there can stop offense's of the mentioned temas.

SO i say, in no particular order, oh and I gotta throw SC in there as well

Fla

OU

UT

TT

OSU

USC

you obviously haven't watched USC's defense have you? they are light years better than anyone in the country defensively. Frankly I don't think UT or TT would move the ball that effectively against the Trojans

FLA

Bama

USC

Penn St

Texas/OKL

Tech will lose to OKL in Norman

Edited by wildcat2334

you obviously haven't watched USC's defense have you? they are light years better than anyone in the country defensively. Frankly I don't think UT or TT would move the ball that effectively against the Trojans

FLA

Bama

USC

Penn St

Texas/OKL

Tech will lose to OKL in Norman

What offensive powerhouse have they played and shut down? Sure they are shutting down the teams they are playing now, but they have not played anyone with an offense as good as FLA, UT, TT, OU, Bama or PSU.