[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We ARE !

theeohiostate

Hats off to Penn St.

I didn't think our defense could stop that offense but the Bucks came to play.

I knew the game for the Bucks would ride on Pryor. I just didn't think he'd cough away the game on a first down run and fumble.

Our one demisional offense was very insufficient. Now I'm hoping Penn St and OSU win out so we can go to the Rose Bowl.

Penn St had no turnovers and no penalties. OSU did themselves in with both.

Great win for any program coming to the Shoe and getting the "W".

Congrats to the Nittany Lions fanbase.

thanks TOS.

great defensive game on both sides. pryor has all the makings of a special player. good adjustments by each team as the game went on. just a fun tight game all around.

hope the nits can close out the season, and hope they don't take anyone lightly because of tonight.

Awesome game for both teams. I did catch one of those mean-ass Beanie stiff-arms on one play. Dude is tough, but both D's came to play hard tonight. Best defense we have seen all year by far. It feels good to finally come to CBus and get a win. Way to go Lions!

PENN STATE!!! :D

Great game. I would like to thank Corso for picking the Buckeyes prior to the game.... He is usually wrong and put the hex on them with his pick and the shameless plug with Kirk's kids! :wacko:

Kudos to TOS and the other Buckeyes here, your team played great tonight and the D was superb to shut down our offense to just 13 points tonight. :D

First we break our losing streak against Michigan last week now we break the 0-7 string at the Shoe! :D Hopefully, the off week will allow Clark to recover from the hit he suffered and keep us focused on Iowa in two weeks.

Good luck the rest of the way for the Bucks.... if you win out, you should get to the Rose Bowl to get another crack at USC.

I had a big party here last night. I blacked out, and I can't remember the last time that happened. I remember that I was extremely happy last night, but, had to check the boxscore to make sure I didn't dream it.

WE ARE PENN STATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko::D:D

The TRULY great teams play great defense. Congratulations Penn State! You've earned your ranking! :wacko:

When you play against pop warner teams, how do you know. Seriously. This team is going to get completely punked in the bowl, yet we will have to hear about Joe Pa for a month and how the old goat still has it in him. Then by the end of the 1st quarter of the NC game, we will hear howthis conference is down, and a 1 loss team would actually have given us a better game.

When you play against pop warner teams, how do you know. Seriously. This team is going to get completely punked in the bowl, yet we will have to hear about Joe Pa for a month and how the old goat still has it in him. Then by the end of the 1st quarter of the NC game, we will hear howthis conference is down, and a 1 loss team would actually have given us a better game.

:wacko:

No, what we're gonig to have to listen to is you and the national media pundits saying how an undefeated Penn State doesn't belong in the NC game. :boring:

• 4 weeks later...

What a great way to finish off the regular season. That was a dominating performance over a solid Michigan State team today. I'm very proud of what my team accomplished this season and it was a lot of fun.

Now, off to the Rose Bowl. I really hope their opponent ends up being USC. I want to see that game, and a repeat against Oregon State is a no win situation for PSU. They demolished the Beavers earlier this year, so, if they win, then it was expected. If however, the game is close or they lose, it would be an embarrassment. I think Oregon State is a much better team than the one PSU destroyed in Week 2 of the season.

We Are................. Penn State !!!!! :wacko:

What a great way to finish off the regular season. That was a dominating performance over a solid Michigan State team today. I'm very proud of what my team accomplished this season and it was a lot of fun.

Now, off to the Rose Bowl. I really hope their opponent ends up being USC. I want to see that game, and a repeat against Oregon State is a no win situation for PSU. They demolished the Beavers earlier this year, so, if they win, then it was expected. If however, the game is close or they lose, it would be an embarrassment. I think Oregon State is a much better team than the one PSU destroyed in Week 2 of the season.

We Are................. Penn State !!!!! :wacko:

I'm with ya Menudoi! I'm hoping to see a Penn St.-USC matchup. Should be good.

God Bless Iowa, could you imagine Penn St actually in the NC game. What a joke that would be. Iowa saved Penn St huge embarassment by whoever they would have faced.

Would it be more embarrassing then OU drubbing at the hands of West Virginia , Boise St. , USC or the last 6 top 10 teams they've faced in the bowls ?

..........how quickly we forget :wacko:

I really hope their opponent ends up being USC. I want to see that game, and a repeat against Oregon State is a no win situation for PSU.

Agree wholeheartedly. I don't particularly care for either PSU or USC but would definitely be watching that game with interest. PSU/Ore St, not so much. Might not even watch at all.

Trust me, you don't want to see USC. Just beat another fake bowl team, ala FSU, and be happy.

Win or lose, I want to see USC. It is not Penn State's fault if USC loses their conference to a team that PSU destroyed. I know everyone would expect a USC victory, but, Penn State has fared very well in Bowl games, where they have been matched-up with their supposed equals from the "tougher" conferences. 7-3 in their last 10.

2007 Texas A&M W, 24-17

2006 Tennessee W, 20-10

2005 Florida St W, 26-23 (3OT)

2004 Auburn L, 9-13

2000 Texas A&M W, 24-0

1999 Kentucky W, 26-14

1998 Florida L, 6-21

1997 Texas W, 38-15

1996 Auburn W, 43-14

1995 Oregon W, 38-20

1994 Tennessee W, 31-13

Edited by Menudo

Agree wholeheartedly. I don't particularly care for either PSU or USC but would definitely be watching that game with interest. PSU/Ore St, not so much. Might not even watch at all.

Please don't watch. In fact, don't watch any bowl games. The only way to change the system is to vote with our wallets. That means no viewers.

Win or lose, I want to see USC. It is not Penn State's fault if USC loses their conference to a team that PSU destroyed. I know everyone would expect a USC victory, but, Penn State has fared very well in Bowl games, where they have been matched-up with their supposed equals from the "tougher" conferences. 7-3 in their last 10.

2007 Texas A&M W, 24-17

2006 Tennessee W, 20-10

2005 Florida St W, 26-23 (3OT)

2004 Auburn L, 9-13

2000 Texas A&M W, 24-0

1999 Kentucky W, 26-14

1998 Florida L, 6-21

1997 Texas W, 38-15

1996 Auburn W, 43-14

1995 Oregon W, 38-20

1994 Tennessee W, 31-13

I do so hope that Oregon State steps on their collective dick next week and we can get USC in Pasadena.

Actually, what I'd REALLY like to see is one of those soft teams from down south come up north of the Mason-Dixon line and play a game like Penn State did Saturday (that includes the Pac-10). I was at the game, I still don't have my voice back and I think I can feel my toes again. It was just plain fraking cold and windy. Oh yeah, let's not forget about the snow. Somehow, I just don't see and Big 12 or SEC team fairing well under those conditions. :wacko: