[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Move Forte? need help

BrooklynCrew

10 team keeper league... Each year you can keep 0-3 players. Starting lineup is:

1qb

2rb

3wr/te

1flex (qb/wr/rb/te)

1flex (wr/rb/te)

1team d/st

This is a keeper league and I won it last year and kept LT, AP, and Romo (guess why I won)... LT was my only keeper the year before when I took AP and Romo with my first two picks... that seemed to work. Anyways...

My current roster:

qb: romo (ir), warner, delhomme, cassel

rb: LT, AP, Forte, derrick ward, mewelde, chester taylor, benjarvus green

wr: berrian, welker, santonio, nate washington, roy williams, camarillo,

k: akers

d: titans

As you can see, my team rocks outside of the WR's... when healthy I start Warner/Romo/LT/AP/Forte and that's been enough to get me to 5-2 and 2nd most points... LT has 1 keeper year left, AP has 2, Romo has 2 (so they'd be my keepers again barring change).

I'm debating this deal:

Give up Forte and some wr, get back Greg Jennings and Fast Willie (so forte leaves and I get Jennings and the PItt running game)...

Is Forte worth keeping (potential keeper next year), his schedule is MUCH easier than Pitt's down the stretch... but Jennings is a HUGE upgrade at WR for me.

Standard scoring format (1pt per 10yds, 6pt td's... no reception bonus)

Thoughts???

I think even in a non PPR league, Jennings and Forte are almost a wash. You take a little hit, but the upgrade at WR is worth it. Throw in Parker, and its a good deal, but a better deal for you because of the upgrade.

Unless LT's toe falls off, or Romos finger doesn't heal, then you have to keep those three, so i wouldn't think of keeping Forte right now.

The WR upgrade is immediate, no doubts there... The drop is Forte to the pitt RB situation... either Mewelde or FWP... and the playoff weeks Pitt faces Bal/Tenn back to back... TOUGH matchups... Chicago's schedule is MUCH MUCH easier... so is it worth it? Can't decide.