[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alabama

SLAYER

If anyone is watching this LSU/Bama game, listen to the head ref when he says a penalty on the microphone. He sounds like he must live right nextdoor to the LSU campus with his accent.

And how many minutes did you spend in Bayou Country to make that azzinine deduction.

This is the #1 team in the country. I think not.

Frauds, LSU sucked today gave Bama 2 TD's and they still go to OT. Looks like it's gonna be a fight for all the 1 loss teams now. because if they do escape Tiger Stadium, Florida will kill em.

Frauds, LSU sucked today gave Bama 2 TD's and they still go to OT. Looks like it's gonna be a fight for all the 1 loss teams now. because if they do escape Tiger Stadium, Florida will kill em.

Thought for sure LSU would get the W after the momentum switch after the blocked FG. Very dumb play to throw into double coverage in the EZ. Now Florida has to do their part by running the table to make the UF-Bama game mean somethig more than an SEC championship. Don't forget that UF has to play FSU in Tallahassee to end the regular season. The old ball coach always has something up his sleeve too when his Gamecocks come to play. I'm not taking anything for granted.

Maybe sarge will get lucky and OU, if they don't get into the NC game, will get to wipe their asses with WVU again. :wacko:

Most of you are all talking like the SEC is a patsy conference. That would be the Pac 10, actually.

I like the playoff - it makes the opponent of the winner respect and fear them them much more. They both always go to major bowl games.

The Tide deserves their ranking. LSU was obviously fired up today for so many reasons, the first of which was the return of Saban.

Say what you will today, but with this success after one full year of Saban - Alabama will be in the championship mix for many years to come. As Saban tells recruits, "this is not a four year decision. This is a lifetime decision."

Most of you are all talking like the SEC is a patsy conference. That would be the Pac 10, actually.

I like the playoff - it makes the opponent of the winner respect and fear them them much more. They both always go to major bowl games.

The Tide deserves their ranking. LSU was obviously fired up today for so many reasons, the first of which was the return of Saban.

Say what you will today, but with this success after one full year of Saban - Alabama will be in the championship mix for many years to come. As Saban tells recruits, "this is not a four year decision. This is a lifetime decision."

Saban has a ton of credibility with recruits on how long he will be with a team....please...what a joke

Saban has a ton of credibility with recruits on how long he will be with a team....please...what a joke

Perhaps true - but who is going to pay him more than her currently gets? Forbes has called him the most powerful person in football - including the pros.

Perhaps true - but who is going to pay him more than her currently gets? Forbes has called him the most powerful person in football - including the pros.

I actually am going to root for him against UF. I dont believe anyone can beat UF, but Id put money on any of 4 Big 12 south teams to beat bama, if they make the NC game.

You make a valid point. It is only a disadvantage to a team if they are already ranked in the top 2 nationally. Any team that wouldn't otherwise be going to the nat'l championship, it can only help. And, if a team is in the top 2 already but wins the game, then it doesn't hurt either. No way to predict or guarantee a win, though.

I still disagree that they would elect to play a game that could knock them out of the #1 spot if they didn't have to. Winning a national championship creates far more wealth than the payout they would get for just playing in the SEC championship.

This year, at least, the conference championship has virtually assured the SEC will have someone playing in the NC game. Either 'bama runs the table or FL gets one more high profile game which should be enough to get them over the top.

Brian is and has been spot on with his assessment of the conference title games. I used to use that excuse but now realize that it is a very unfounded argument.

Thought for sure LSU would get the W after the momentum switch after the blocked FG. Very dumb play to throw into double coverage in the EZ.

My biggest fear once the LSU game went into OT was Bama returning an interception for a score.

Hard to believe LSU's young QB has already thrown SIX pick 6's this season! Not sure what Lee needs to work on more this off season his throwning accuracy or his tackling? :wacko: