[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Hawk moving to MLB

Fatman

With Barnett's ACL injury, word out of the Wisconsin State Journal is that Hawk will take over the MLB spot. This should bump up Hawk's value, especially with the way that teams are running on GB.

I'm actually a little surprised they're doing this.... Bishop looked serviceable at MLB. Guess they'll just slide him over to weak with Hawk's move inside? Or does the more veteran Chillar get the starting nod there?

The Pack has been happy with the way that Chillar has performed, especially in coverage. They've been finding ways to get him on the field (they even ran a pretty extensive four LB set against Tennessee because of their TEs). At this point it seems to be about getting there best LBs on the field, meaning Hawk has to move to MLB, Chillar at weak and Poppinga at strong.. The coaches were pretty upset with the two mistakes that Bishop made - Taylor's TD and his alignment on ADs TD run.

The Pack has been happy with the way that Chillar has performed, especially in coverage. They've been finding ways to get him on the field (they even ran a pretty extensive four LB set against Tennessee because of their TEs). At this point it seems to be about getting there best LBs on the field, meaning Hawk has to move to MLB, Chillar at weak and Poppinga at strong.. The coaches were pretty upset with the two mistakes that Bishop made - Taylor's TD and his alignment on ADs TD run.

Ah right, I do remember hearing on ESPN about a few snafus on Bishop's part. Bummer... I think that kid has talent and thought this could be his way in. Good to hear Chillar is performing well... he's been around for a few years and has had some flashes of somewhat decent play.

Ah right, I do remember hearing on ESPN about a few snafus on Bishop's part. Bummer... I think that kid has talent and thought this could be his way in. Good to hear Chillar is performing well... he's been around for a few years and has had some flashes of somewhat decent play.

I grabbed Bishop in both my IDP leagues on WW this week. Darin and I have both been pretty high on him since being drafted, and I still feel like he'll get a good crack at playing time being rotated between W and MLB.