Sign in to follow this  
cre8tiff

Cajun Vampires and Were-spaniels

I like it too. Gonna check the books out from the library. I think there's 6-7 of 'em?

couple things about last night's episode...

1. Why the hell didn't Merlotte shape change into something that could kick a vampire's @ss? Is he just not that good at shifting? If I was him, I'd get a permanent psychic imprint of an animal that could fight well. Probably a Liger cuz they're bred for their magic skills.

2. So they revealed the photo of the guy under suspicion of the serial killings. With regards to such story telling, I like when I can look back and remember clues that I barely caught, but should've put the pieces together.

Did anyone catch clues from previous episodes that says it's this guy?

I think it's pretty obvious that the killer kills anyone who associates with vampires. He obviously has some wires crossed in his head and can't control himself.

I caught only two clues as to who it is... Amy was killed shortly after Stackhouse revealed to his two friends/co-workers that she takes V, so it really has to be one of these two guys. The quiet crew member is in love with Sookie, so I can see it being him and not killing her. Plus, he's nuts, so that helps point to him.

Other than that, I don't remember any clues. Do you?

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the guy that turns out to be the killer has been one of the extras in the bar during the crowd scenes.

I hope they do a good job with the other creature designs.

Another note. This show has to have the most awesome opening credits. I short film all it's own and a great song.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the guy that turns out to be the killer has been one of the extras in the bar during the crowd scenes.

I would be disappointed with that.

But I'm guessing you haven't seen last night's episode yet?

I would be disappointed with that.

But I'm guessing you haven't seen last night's episode yet?

Nope. Don't spoil it. :-)

I like Merlotte's arc a lot. And through we might see some kick-assery when Sookie was attacked, but her telling him to stay with her killed my buzz.

I'm growing suspicious of the Sheriff. He seems TOO interested in Merlotte. :wacko:

I am real keen on seeing the aftermath of Bill's punishment. I'll bet that redhead comes back to haunt him in a real bad way.

Edited by cre8tiff

Yea, this gets a big thumbs up from the Bushwacked household for mindless entertainment. Not sure if it because it is that good, or because I thought it would be horrible after seeing the previews.

Yea, this gets a big thumbs up from the Bushwacked household for mindless entertainment. Not sure if it because it is that good, or because I thought it would be horrible after seeing the previews.

How does Anna Paquin look? :wacko:

How does Anna Paquin look? :wacko:

Her firm little rack looked quite good in episode 3ish or 4ish.

Suspicious how?

I misspoke. I forgot the Sherrif is the little guy from Deadwood. Though the fact a known character actor has such a minor role is a bit suspicious he will be more involved later.

BTW, I saw the latest espisode. See comments.

The Deputy is so hot and heavy to prove his ideas about who is killing everyone, it looks like he is hiding something himself. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ended up being either the killer or the first werewolf we see. Although the new woman with a pig could be as well.

I didn't particularly like how fickle they made Sookie. Dumping Bill like that seems out of character for her somehow. I DO like the redhead LOVING the fact she was turned. THat was hilarious.

It is really cool that Bill is a strong vamp versus humans, etc. but is clearly not strong in the vamp community.

I misspoke. I forgot the Sherrif is the little guy from Deadwood. Though the fact a known character actor has such a minor role is a bit suspicious he will be more involved later.

BTW, I saw the latest espisode. See comments.

The Deputy is so hot and heavy to prove his ideas about who is killing everyone, it looks like he is hiding something himself. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ended up being either the killer or the first werewolf we see. Although the new woman with a pig could be as well.

I didn't particularly like how fickle they made Sookie. Dumping Bill like that seems out of character for her somehow. I DO like the redhead LOVING the fact she was turned. THat was hilarious.

It is really cool that Bill is a strong vamp versus humans, etc. but is clearly not strong in the vamp community.

I thought they alluded to the fact that the killer is Rene. As soon as he asked Jason if his chick slept with vamps I knew it was him.

Edited by twiley

I thought they alluded to the fact that the killer is Rene. As soon as he asked Jason if his chick slept with vamps I knew it was him.

They did. I wonder why he hasn't tried to kill Sookie?

They did. I wonder why he hasn't tried to kill Sookie?

Technically he tried at Merlottes.

Technically he tried at Merlottes.

Hmm.

I wonder if the killer is human?

I would be surprised and annoyed if the killer was someone who didn't frequent Merlotte's, so how can he constantly keep his mind clear of being a vamp-toy-killer around Sookie?

Hmm.

I would be surprised and annoyed if the killer was someone who didn't frequent Merlotte's, so how can he constantly keep his mind clear of being a vamp-toy-killer around Sookie?

If he is a vampire, or some sort of other undead type.... :wacko: I think I see where you are going.

The strangling thing is problematic for THAT scenario...

Edited by cre8tiff

So I just found out I'm going to Shreveport for a day the week after Thanksgiving. Can any of you LA homers give me directions to Fangtasia? :wacko:

Lafayette's attack...

They made it seem like he's dead as well as attacked by Bill. But I'm pretty sure it's the politician dude behind it. I hope he's not dead since he's one of the few characters and actors on the show that really add depth. Maybe he was attacked and kidnapped by the politician since the guy probably loves him.

The attack happened in the books, but I won't tell you why or the outcome... :-)

speaking of which... are they a good read?

I do love boobies, but not in text. Is there a lot of romance in the books?

Hmm.

I liked the tune-in radio analogy Sookie used in the last episode. Went a long way to trying to explain how her talent works... :wacko:

I liked the tune-in radio analogy Sookie used in the last episode. Went a long way to trying to explain how her talent works... :wacko:

Agreed. And how she found it odd that

he didn't think with an accent.

Since you posted while I was, in case you missed it, please see my post above about the books.

Agreed. And how she found it odd that

he didn't think with an accent.

Since you posted while I was, in case you missed it, please see my post above about the books.

There is sex in the book, but not of romance-novel excess. Someone compared her with Anne Rice. It is a fair comparision.

Lafayette's attack...

They made it seem like he's dead as well as attacked by Bill. But I'm pretty sure it's the politician dude behind it. I hope he's not dead since he's one of the few characters and actors on the show that really add depth. Maybe he was attacked and kidnapped by the politician since the guy probably loves him.

Am I missing something, I thought the season was over?

Am I missing something, I thought the season was over?

Wasn't Lafayette

attacked in the last episode and then Bill said that he "fed"? Seems like they tried to link the two events, but I have doubts.