Sign in to follow this  
cre8tiff

Cajun Vampires and Were-spaniels

Yeah, getting tired of that wuss Eric, but come on, who hasn't played the soft sensitive side to score some wool?

He'll be back and he'll kick dat bitch out the door once he's done.

The last few episodes have been pretty good. This witch is gonna be a tough one to crack .

The fight scene at the end of this episode was pretty good

The last few episodes have been pretty good. This witch is gonna be a tough one to crack .

The fight scene at the end of this episode was pretty good

they are losing me - the dreams and flashbacks, just lame soap opera BS and PC vampire nation is just flat boring...........

part of me would love to see the witch wipe em all out.

The only thing that saved that whole snow love scene was Sookies boobs. Enough with the romance crap.

Based on the last weeks episode - Sookie is gonna whore herself up with a werewolf soon. I swear - as long as you have fangs she'll spread her legs.

I am also sure she is going to be heading down the werewolf road. That might kick off a werewolf and vampire battle but we are getting ahead of our selves as the witch has a pretty good hold on things right now. They already gave away that Bill is not trapped when they showed him in the preview trying to save Sookie.

The only thing that I am feeling at this point about the show overall is that it is not what it was in the start. We need some crazy killing and viciousness from Pam and Eric to make me feel right. I hope crap goes really bad for Sookie and she starts a big war with everyone wanting the sweet little fairy juice.

I am with you on that one Monster. One of the best scenes of the season for me.

:wacko:

When that guy said "You gotta get through me first " I was like Oh man this is gonna be good

What did you guys think of the Finale ? I thought it was a little slow but picked up steam at the end.

Which vamp freed Russel ? Pam ?

Rev Newland a Vampire ????

Do you think Tara is really dead ?

Does the spoiler function get a little annoying ?

What did you guys think of the Finale ? I thought it was a little slow but picked up steam at the end.

I thought it was pretty good.

And yes, the spoiler function gets annoying. Someone just needs to add "Spoilers" to the subtitle so we can skip that BS.

Can't be Pam cuz she loves Eric and Russel would kill Eric. It's simply got to be one of his underlings that he's able to psychicly summon.

Is Tara dead? The answer is... has she signed a bigger contract for another tv/movie project? :wacko: That's how I knew Dexter's wife was dead before it happened... she signed on with another show. (do any of y'all watch Dexter?)

I didn't like this season nearly as much as the last two, but based on the books, I didn't think that I would.

I liked the scene with Jessica finally showing some skin.

I didn't like this season nearly as much as the last two, but based on the books, I didn't think that I would.

I liked the scene with Jessica finally showing some skin.

Oh hell yeah. I'm hoping it's just a precursor.

I thought it was pretty good.

And yes, the spoiler function gets annoying. Someone just needs to add "Spoilers" to the subtitle so we can skip that BS.

dont be so crabby

I still watch every week but it isnt as must see as it used to be for me. Still an enjoyable show but lost its luster over the years. what do you guys think of the new season so far ?

I still watch every week but it isnt as must see as it used to be for me. Still an enjoyable show but lost its luster over the years. what do you guys think of the new season so far ?

I agree. I think it is because it is departing from the book more and more. I still like it, but it isn't nearly as good as it was in the beginning.

Season 6 starts Sunday.

I didn't like last season. Too much vampire authority and fairy stuff.

But I'm going to give the show another chance.

Season 6 starts Sunday.

I didn't like last season. Too much vampire authority and fairy stuff.

But I'm going to give the show another chance.

I will always give it a watch. It got a little corny but its still a good show.

I will always give it a watch. It got a little corny but its still a good show.

I keep hearing Eric will go back to being a bada$$ this season, so I'll keep watching but the show has lost its edge.

Edited by Wolverines Fan