[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cajun Vampires and Were-spaniels

cre8tiff

Spot on there Whomp. I felt the same way yesterday. Pretty disapointed overall with the most recent showing. I am with you on the Eric/Russel thing. I said it to my wife last night and now it looks like maybe they are headed that way. I will sort of hate to see him go though as they seem to let him go bat shlt crazy now and then and that is kind of fun. Overall, we need more killing.

Jason is funny when he is playing cop but other than that he kind of bores me. I hope you are right about Jesus and Lafayette as that bores the crap out of me as well.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

:wacko: This season was pretty damn good. It'll be interesting to see what sort of "vampire politics" they alluded to, since the show has basically taken out the main political thread I THOUGHT they were pursuing with Mississippi playing the role of Arkansas in the books.

:tup: <---- For Eric spilling the beans about Bill in nearly the same fashion as the books, as well.

I have NO idea how they are going to handle witches.

I wonder if Bob will make an appearance...;-)

Next up "Boardwalk Empire" and "Game of Thrones" :tup:

• 9 months later...
I can't recall the last time I had the tv on HBO. Sunday that will all change. Can't wait!

Skip. If you have hbo on demand watch Game of Thrones. I just did 10 episodes on demand in 6 days. Its awesome and you will be hooked

episode 1 seemed very corny to me and it seems like the show is losing its edge. I know its ridiculously early . Hopefully this season is a good one

episode 1 seemed very corny to me and it seems like the show is losing its edge. I know its ridiculously early . Hopefully this season is a good one

It's usually the second episode of these kinds of series where things really take off. The premiere is spent catching everyone up. Hopefully it ramps up next week.

Bill's ascension to power looks promising. But that fairy crap was like a bad acid trip. And I reserve final judgment until I see some more werewolves.

ugh- what a lame episode, I think the show is seriously in danger of jumping the shark - which is too bad.

corny, cheezedik story lines, and they throw in the dude from Office Space as Sookie's grandfather, solid stuff.

counting the days til Walt White and Jesse are back on AMC........

Bill's ascension to power looks promising. But that fairy crap was like a bad acid trip. And I reserve final judgment until I see some more werewolves.

ugh- what a lame episode, I think the show is seriously in danger of jumping the shark - which is too bad.

corny, cheezedik story lines,

Bingo

I actually thought the fairy stuff was a joke it was so bad.

For those of you with HBO on demand, episode 2 is up already. I watched it last night. A major improvement over episode 1. Episode 2 was very good .

Looks like the witches and the vamps will be squaring off this year

The premiere didn't have the punch that I was hoping it would. That witch, Maggie, Marnie or whoever is a big step down from crazy Russell Edington. I think they're setting up a lot of future stuff though.

My theory on Bill --

I think he went to the Vampire Authority, snitched on queen Sophie Anne and helped them nab her...in exchange for oh, some perks!

And finally some woman on woman stuff. :wacko:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

The premiere didn't have the punch that I was hoping it would. That witch, Maggie, Marnie or whoever is a big step down from crazy Russell Edington. I think they're setting up a lot of future stuff though.

My theory on Bill --

I think he went to the Vampire Authority, snitched on queen Sophie Anne and helped them nab her...in exchange for oh, some perks!

And finally some woman on woman stuff. :tup:

The female nudity through the first two episodes has been outstanding. :wacko:

Skip. If you have hbo on demand watch Game of Thrones. I just did 10 episodes on demand in 6 days. Its awesome and you will be hooked

Good suggestion Whomp! I only watched the first three but so far so good. Looks very promising to me.

Number two of True Blood brought back what I like about this show. It now looks like it is going to head into some good things.

• 1 month later...

so what do you guys think ?

That witch is pretty awesome as she is bitch slapping everyone in sight (the old one not marny)

aside from that IMO its a hair away from jumping the shark . Sams brother story line - no interest. Jason and the were panthers- no interest. Arlenes baby - no interest. anyone else feel the same way ?

That witch is pretty awesome as she is bitch slapping everyone in sight (the old one not marny)

aside from that IMO its a hair away from jumping the shark . Sams brother story line - no interest. Jason and the were panthers- no interest. Arlenes baby - no interest. anyone else feel the same way ?

Actually, I think the show kind of jumped the shark last season but has surprisingly gained new momentum with the various plots.

I think the witch thing has potential. Sam's brother annoys the hell out of me, and I'm not digging amnesiac Eric -- I like him better when he's a badass. My wife practically orgasms whenever Alcide is one screen. As long as there are tits, I'll keep watching.