[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tech vs OU

jaxfactor

OU will jump Florida this week, but not Texas...here is why...

Florida still needs to play Bama, so putting OU over UF does nothing, if UF beats Bama they are in the NC game. They will leave OU behind UT knowing they play another ranked team in Okie st and will jump UT with that win......

Bama

UT

OU

Flor

SC

should be how it comes out this week

Is this your opinion or are you really giving that much credit to the pollsters? That's an awful lot of thought for some of those guys.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At what point in the season they lost should have nothing to do with their rankings.

Actually, that's why they vote every week. They want the voters to say where the teams are ranked right now so a loss several weeks ago, if you've been dominant recently, is not as important as a loss last week or this.

Of course "should" is a philosophical issue.

Actually, that's why they vote every week. They want the voters to say where the teams are ranked right now so a loss several weeks ago, if you've been dominant recently, is not as important as a loss last week or this.

Of course "should" is a philosophical issue.

I understand how it works... I just don't think it should make a difference... "Should' being the key word in both of my statements.

Either way, my point was that OU probably SHOULD get bumped ahead of Texas... not so much because their loss was earlier than the Texas loss, but because of the fashion in which they destroyed the team that beat Texas.

Obama will have this fixed by 2010.<- No way am I making this a politics thread 'cause I could give a rats-ass about politics but a 2 game playoff to set the NC game IS LOOKING BETTER all the time.

I root for Texas teams and since my daughter went to a college in OK. she roots for OK teams. I guess her Christmas present gets wrapped in the sports section this year.

TT got stomped-- period. Fun game to watch though

Obama will have this fixed by 2010.<- No way am I making this a politics thread 'cause I could give a rats-ass about politics but a 2 game playoff to set the NC game IS LOOKING BETTER all the time.

I root for Texas teams and since my daughter went to a college in OK. she roots for OK teams. I guess her Christmas present gets wrapped in the sports section this year.

TT got stomped-- period. Fun game to watch though

The game was NOT fun to watch at all....I think even OU fans were falling asleep on this game!

Congrats to all the Sooner fans. They just smoked 'em in every aspect of the game. :wacko:

Still hoping for an OK St win next week and Tech can still at least go to the Big 12 championship. If not, its still been a fun season for the Red Raider fans.

Congrats to all the Sooner fans. They just smoked 'em in every aspect of the game. :D

Still hoping for an OK St win next week and Tech can still at least go to the Big 12 championship. If not, its still been a fun season for the Red Raider fans.

Just realized the last time Oklahoma State beat OU was in 2002........in Stillwater......with the Sooners ranked #3. :wacko:

OU will jump Florida this week, but not Texas...here is why...

Florida still needs to play Bama, so putting OU over UF does nothing, if UF beats Bama they are in the NC game. They will leave OU behind UT knowing they play another ranked team in Okie st and will jump UT with that win......

Bama

UT

OU

Flor

SC

should be how it comes out this week

BCS Rankings

1. Alabama, 0.987;

2. Texas, 0.920;

3. Oklahoma, 0.912;

4. Florida, 0.875;

5. USC, 0.797;

Like I said bitches...........next week we have some adjustments.....

Well, if it means OU doesnt get into the Big 12 Championship game, I agree gigem. But I want to see OU play Texas again this year, so Im probably rooting for Texas to win in a squeaker.

It will be as much of a squeaker as TT/OU on Saturday night....and agree, that a OU/Tex rematch would be a great game!

Go Auburn and FSU!! That is the only chance that we could see that game

It will be as much of a squeaker as TT/OU on Saturday night....and agree, that a OU/Tex rematch would be a great game!

Go Auburn and FSU!! That is the only chance that we could see that game

Go FSU.....Go Auburn......Go Notre Dame....Go Oklahoma State....Go A&M

:wacko: And might as well Go Fresno St just for good measure. :D

One positive from the OU blowout is the Mike Leach rumors may slow down a little bit now. I have been a critic, but I think I would ratherhave him continue to build this team, then have someone new come in and start from scratch.