[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non-BCS title thread

ksu70

My guys are so far removed from the BCS that I just have to take solace in the fact that the savior is back. This is a very interesting decision by K-State and one that didn't surprise anyone. He is 69 years old and he is certainly not our long-term answer so I would not be surprised to see a coach-in-waiting scenario play out. I know he regretted his decision to retire the first time and it is my hope that restoring the Cats to some level of prominence is what is driving him. He bleeds purple and I am glad to have him back.

My guys are so far removed from the BCS that I just have to take solace in the fact that the savior is back. This is a very interesting decision by K-State and one that didn't surprise anyone. He is 69 years old and he is certainly not our long-term answer so I would not be surprised to see a coach-in-waiting scenario play out. I know he regretted his decision to retire the first time and it is my hope that restoring the Cats to some level of prominence is what is driving him. He bleeds purple and I am glad to have him back.

This is a good story. I always liked Snyder, even after he whipped my boys 35-7 in the Big 12 Champ game.

Another question is why Big 12 DCs are all on the short list for head coaching jobs. Since when is giving up 30 pts a game a good thing?

You know, they did hold Tech to just 400 yards of offense and only 21 pts.

You know, they did hold Tech to just 400 yards of offense and only 21 pts.

302 yards and 14 points until the final drive by Tech, when the game was completely decided. If there was ever a game where mop up yards and pts were scored it was definately that game. OU took Bradford out of the game with 13:54 to play in the game. He never returned after throwing the final TD. Im pretty sure OU could have put an 80 spot on Tech if they kept Bradford in for virtually the whole 4th quarter.