[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Florida v FSU

untateve

FLA is such a gimmick offense, BTW nice win Ga Tech, now who again has FLA beaten.

GA - about to plummet after losing at home to Ga Tech

LSU - unranked

Miami - unranked

S Carolina - unranked

FSU - proving they shouldnt be ranked

About the only ranked team FLA played was Ole Miss and they beat FLA at home.

Sorry, but this team is a joke. Gimmick offense, Fullback playing QB, and they couldnt throw conventionally to save their lives. Its a good thing FLA has all these lil scat back on offense, or this team wouldnt be ranked either. This team doesnt deserve to be playing for all the marbles. No resume what so ever. IF Bama beats FLA, then it should be Bama and OU if they win out. IF Bama stumbles, and IF Texas and OU remain with 1 loss, that should be the title game, period. end of story There should be no circumstance whatsoever that gets FLA there. Hell SC is more deserving than FLA. SC didnt lose at home, FLA did. And to an unranked team until this past week. But then again, the SEC is so bad, and all these so called good teams just keep losing, they have to rank someone. When are people going to do a lil research on who FLA has played, and see they were all over ranked at the time, and FLA shouldnt be in the top 4 right now.

Edited by Sgt Ryan

FLA is such a gimmick offense, BTW nice win Ga Tech, now who again has FLA beaten.

LSU - unranked

Miami - unranked

S Carolina - unranked

Sorry, but this team is a joke. Gimmick offense, Fullback playing QB, and they couldnt throw conventionally to save their lives. Its a good thing FLA has all these lil scat back on offense, or this team wouldnt be ranked either. This team doesnt deserve to be playing for all the marbles. No resume what so ever. IF Bama beats FLA, then it should be Bama and OU if they win out. IF Bama stumbles, and IF Texas and OU remain with 1 loss, that should be the title game, period. end of story There should be no circumstance whatsoever that gets FLA there. Hell SC is more deserving than FLA. SC didnt lose at home, FLA did. And to an unranked team until this past week. But then again, the SEC is so bad, and all these so called good teams just keep losing, they have to rank someone. When are people going to do a lil research on who FLA has played, and see they were all over ranked at the time, and FLA shouldnt be in the top 4 right now.

Shouldn't you be worried that Texas Tech is losing to Baylor?

LSU - unranked

Miami - unranked

S Carolina - unranked

:wacko: ....... :D

LSU - unranked

Miami - unranked

S Carolina - unranked

And yet earlier you asserted that they were 1 of the 2 best teams in the country. I never know when to trust your opinions or when you are completely and totally wrong. You are an enigma.

this is such a gimmick offense. WOW, and pollsters are impressed with this sh*t.

eewwww....these grapes are sour.

If by some fluke, Florida wins this game and upsets Alabama, and then backs into the NC game, I hope that the pollsters are hip to your jive and OU makes it there as well. I've seen OU against teams with gimmicky offenses.

eewwww....these grapes are sour.

If by some fluke, Florida wins this game and upsets Alabama, and then backs into the NC game, I hope that the pollsters are hip to your jive and OU makes it there as well. I've seen OU against teams with gimmicky offenses.

Yep, OU just destroyed Tech and their gimmicky offense last week.

Bottom line is FLA flat out doesnt deserve to be ranked ahead of Texas or OU, regardless of what happens the rest of the way. These teams played a real schedule, lost to a top 7 team or better, and didnt lose at home to Ole Freakin Miss. Why pollsters are so in love with FLA is beside me. And it isnt sour grapes. You think FLA scares OU more than Texas. Get real. FLA couldnt beat any of the Big 12 South top 4. That includes Okie St.

Yep, OU just destroyed Tech and their gimmicky offense last week.

Bottom line is FLA flat out doesnt deserve to be ranked ahead of Texas or OU, regardless of what happens the rest of the way. These teams played a real schedule, lost to a top 7 team or better, and didnt lose at home to Ole Freakin Miss. Why pollsters are so in love with FLA is beside me. And it isnt sour grapes. You think FLA scares OU more than Texas. Get real. FLA couldnt beat any of the Big 12 South top 4. That includes Okie St.

Again...let's hope the two teams get to play each other this season. That game would be good fun.

Again...let's hope the two teams get to play each other this season. That game would be good fun.

Sorry, I dont hope this. I just watched last Saturday night what OU would do to FLA. They would kick the snot out of this gimmicky offense.

I want to see a real game, so Im hoping for OU vs Texas II.

Sorry, I dont hope this. I just watched last Saturday night what OU would do to FLA. They would kick the snot out of this gimmicky offense.

Okay...fair enough. I'll root for a UF - OU game. It will be good fun for me...oops, Baylor just took the lead going into half time.

So what, do you think ALL college teams should run a pro-style offense? Get real. This is college ball. And UF has something that Tech doesn't have. The Tebow factor. He can escape the pressure. Oh, and BTW, you're bringing up the fact that Georgia lost to Ga Tech. Tell me, what does the fact that Missou lost to Kansas do to the Big 12 championship? Nobody here is bad mouthing your Sooners. So why do you have to jump in and badmouth a very good UF team that is playing good enough to beat anyone in the country? You're not going to see a Texas-OU NC game so get over it.

So what, do you think ALL college teams should run a pro-style offense? Get real. This is college ball. And UF has something that Tech doesn't have. The Tebow factor. He can escape the pressure. Oh, and BTW, you're bringing up the fact that Georgia lost to Ga Tech. Tell me, what does the fact that Missou lost to Kansas do to the Big 12 championship? Nobody here is bad mouthing your Sooners. So why do you have to jump in and badmouth a very good UF team that is playing good enough to beat anyone in the country? You're not going to see a Texas-OU NC game so get over it.

Texas played Missouri, OU didnt. So this will hurt Texas in the computers, not OU. Just giving you the facts man. And I agree the Big 12 North is on par with the SEC.

Texas played Missouri, OU didnt. So this will hurt Texas in the computers, not OU. Just giving you the facts man. And I agree the Big 12 North is on par with the SEC.

TT has given up 28 pts to Baylor, a team whose record is 4-7. I'm wondering if Tech was overrated or if there is another excuse for the apparent poor play of the TT defense?