[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahoma - Oklahoma State

Ziachild007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see a thread started yet, so I figured I would go ahead and start one.

Nice opening defensive series for the Cowboys

I know its early, but, Cowboys 10, Oklahomo, 7. Go Cowboys.

14-13

I think the Sooners will wear State down in 2nd half.

I of course would love to see a upset.

State can't seem to stop the short to intermediate passing game of the Sooners. State seems to be able to handle the Sooner rushing game.

Based on this game, I think Florida could move the ball on the Sooner defense. However, so far, this game is playing into Texas' hands as OU is winning a close game.

LMAO, FLA plays pop warner teams. OU is on the road playing the #12 team in the land. Not some fruitloops from the SEC.

And the refs get paid to officiate the game. One was right there to make the CORRECT call. Its not the coaching staffs job to officiate and coach his team. Terrible call that could be huge.

One more thing Texas beat Okie St 28-24 in Austin. That too should factor if OU were to win by a greater margin than 4. Especially playing in Stillwater, in a rivalry game.

BTW, these late games with the Big 12 every week have been pure greatness.

Based on this game, I think Florida could move the ball on the Sooner defense. However, so far, this game is playing into Texas' hands as OU is winning a close game.

I think UF would put 42 on OU.

LMAO, FLA plays pop warner teams. OU is on the road playing the #12 team in the land. Not some fruitloops from the SEC.

And the refs get paid to officiate the game. One was right there to make the CORRECT call. Its not the coaching staffs job to officiate and coach his team. Terrible call that could be huge.

One more thing Texas beat Okie St 28-24 in Austin. That too should factor if OU were to win by a greater margin than 4. Especially playing in Stillwater, in a rivalry game.

Sometimes you are so easy.

I think USC and Florida have the shut down defense to really make this offense look silly average. OU really doesn't have what I'd consider a good defense, they're average at best.

OSU stumbles 2 times inside the 30 to settle for FG's , OU has yet to stop them this game. OU gets a lucky tip. Overall game is dead even except for a few mistakes by OSU and a few lucky tips by OU , teams look completely equals.

You'll find out one thing when it comes to the NC game. Be it UF or Bama, the SEC knows how to play defense, which is more than I can say about the O-12. I do, however, commend your Sooners for actually playing some D against Tech. Other than that, there's no such thing as D in the big 12

And the Sooner defense looks like they can be exploited by a QB who can run. At least in this game.

Tebow isnt as athletic or quick as Robinson. Tebow is a glorified fullback who doesnt have the speed to do anything close to what Robinson is doing. Tebow wouldnt make it a full half vs OU if he tried was Robinson is doing.

Tebow isnt as athletic or quick as Robinson. Tebow is a glorified fullback who doesnt have the speed to do anything close to what Robinson is doing. Tebow wouldnt make it a full half vs OU if he tried was Robinson is doing.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:smash::wacko: