[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahoma - Oklahoma State

Ziachild007

I think USC and Florida have the shut down defense to really make this offense look silly average. OU really doesn't have what I'd consider a good defense, they're average at best.

OSU stumbles 2 times inside the 30 to settle for FG's , OU has yet to stop them this game. OU gets a lucky tip. Overall game is dead even except for a few mistakes by OSU and a few lucky tips by OU , teams look completely equals.

I think you can include Bama in the defense catagory too. But the thing that concerns me about Bama is if they fall behind. They don't have the explosiveness of UF or USC to go with the good D.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT !!

The Big 12 has some of the worst defenses of ANY BCS Conference. They are silly bad.

For crying out loud Baylor puts up 28 on Tech, who was the best team in the conference up until a week ago. OSU only musters 39 points against happless Washington St, then puts up the same against OU............Gimmie a break ! USC , Florida or Penn St would slow these offenses down so much, they'd think they were swimming in quicksand.

Sad think about it, OSU has outplayed OU tonight and had it not been for 2 failed scoring drives, 2 lucky tipped passes, and 2pt conversion that swung the score 4 points, OSU would be easily handing it to OU.

OU has to go for it on 4th and goal 2 times just to get some points.

#1.............LOL........I think NOT.

Edited by theeohiostate

How can Texas be left out considering Texas beat OU on neutral field.

I like Stoops and Bradford is a stud, but they lost straight up to Texas.

It's a mess all around and really you can make a argument for OU,Texas,Fla and USC.

I do see a argument for the Big 12 and really it should be a Big 12 team vs Bama or Fla.

My opinon is Texas should get the nod only based on head to head, if head to head means nothing then what does???

USC is going to be left out of the discussion and that's a shame. OU still needs to seal the deal and that seems to be a hard thing to do.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT !!

The Big 12 has some of the worst defenses of ANY BCS Conference. They are silly bad.

For crying out loud Baylor puts up 28 on Tech, who was the best team in the conference up until a week ago. OSU only musters 39 points against happless Washington St, then puts up the same against OU............Gimmie a break ! USC , Florida or Penn St would slow these offenses down so much, they'd think they were swimming in quicksand.

Sad think about it, OSU has outplayed OU tonight and had it not been for 2 failed scoring drives, 2 lucky tipped passes, and 2pt conversion that swung the score 4 points, OSU would be easily handing it to OU.

OU has to go for it on 4th and goal 2 times just to get some points.

#1.............LOL........I think NOT.

OU scored 14 pts on 4th down. WOO HOOO.

LMAO, OU would do this to every team in the country, and no one would be able to outscore them at this point.

LMAO, what about the blown call on the fumble that eventually led to a OSU TD> Do you only speak of things to support your argument. Why to you point out every thing that goes in their favor, and just forget to mention those blown calls that dont. What a joke you prove to be.

BTW, OU offense is back on track.

Bradford is a cool cat no doubt. Pressure in his grill and he hits the TE.

Nice pass, the kick return was the real key. What a shame to have a special teams breakdown at that stage of the game.

I note that that was one of the few times pressure was put on Bradford. But a TE was left wide open. I don't really care who wins this game, so Sarge, don't feel like I'm rooting against your Sooners.

How can Texas be left out considering Texas beat OU on neutral field.

I like Stoops and Bradford is a stud, but they lost straight up to Texas.

It's a mess all around and really you can make a argument for OU,Texas,Fla and USC.

I do see a argument for the Big 12 and really it should be a Big 12 team vs Bama or Fla.

My opinon is Texas should get the nod only based on head to head, if head to head means nothing then what does???

USC is going to be left out of the discussion and that's a shame. OU still needs to seal the deal and that seems to be a hard thing to do.

Why do people assume head to head doesnt mean anything. If Okie St wins, guess who goes. Texas Tech, because of head to head. But people just want to dismiss Techs win over Texas, and go head to head OU vs Texas. That is a joke, if this turns out to be a 3 way tie. Why should a OU win on the road against the #12 team in the land help Texas more than OU. It shouldnt, period.

OU should just pass every down.

Better yet.

Both teams should remove their defenses from the field and the game should be determined by having wind sprints from one endzone to the other. Pathetic, no way does the team I'm seeing here tonight being embarrassed on defense deserve a shot at the title.

Texas NOW is looking so much better.

Better yet.

Both teams should remove their defenses from the field and the game should be determined by having wind sprints from one endzone to the other. Pathetic, no way does the team I'm seeing here tonight being embarrassed on defense deserve a shot at the title.

Texas NOW is looking so much better.

Except Texas could only score 28 pts on Okie Sts defense in Austin. OU should double that before this one is done. :wacko:

51 pts on the #12 team on the road after putting 65 on the #2 team last week. This offense is unstoppable right now.

Boomer

An ignorant homer may think the offense is unstoppable, I like to think the defense being played is the sole determination of what's going on. Hell Sarge, my freshman lead Bucks could hang up 50 points here tonight.