[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anybody even care

giggity

About the other BCS bowls now? They will be 4 very mediocre games at best.

FL/AL vs Utah - The loser of the SEC title game is going to feel like they have to take their aunt to the Prom

CIN/BC - wow

USC/Penn St. - Looks like a blowout for USC on paper

OSU/TX - Only good thing about this game is it will be a rubber game for the recent series, has the potential to be the best game of the 4, or another blowout if OSU decides that it really doesn't like to play after Jan 1st.

Just think of the matchups and fun we would have watching a playoff between AL/FLA/TX/OK/USC/Penn St./OSU/random undefeated non-BCS school?

Oh well, I guess it's good that college basketball is starting to heat up...

Yes people care. Which is why bowl tv ratings have been through the roof for the past few years. No one has been a bigger proponent of a playoff on here than I have been, but facts are facts, bowls still draw. I do agree though, it is shaping up to be a rather dull BCS. I have zero interest in seeing OSU vs Texas. I love the Rose Bowl when it's Big Ten vs Pac 10, but USC will probably blow out Penn State again. I'm bored to death with Utah, which is probably why I'll give them a better than average shot at whoever they play. The BCS National Championship game will be a snoozefest unless you like to see blow outs. SEC Champion will destroy the Big 12 Champion, and there will be people actually shocked that a defense with a pulse can shut down such high powered offensive efficiency, yet it's been proven time and time again that great defense always prevails over superb offense. I will not watch the Orange Bowl. Cincy vs BC/VT will be like Wake vs Louisville a couple years ago.

Please, everyone, keep talking about how badly USC is going to destroy PSU. Joe Paterno has ALWAYS done a great job of having his team ready for bowl games. Penn State has pulled off several big upsets through the years in big bowl games. Recently, PSU seems to be the only Big Ten that shows up and performs well in bowl games. I agree that PSU is the underdog, but, I don't think they will be embarrassed.

Please, everyone, keep talking about how badly USC is going to destroy PSU. Joe Paterno has ALWAYS done a great job of having his team ready for bowl games. Penn State has pulled off several big upsets through the years in big bowl games. Recently, PSU seems to be the only Big Ten that shows up and performs well in bowl games. I agree that PSU is the underdog, but, I don't think they will be embarrassed.

Hey as a Big Ten guy, I think you're right. And I think Penn State is good enough to beat anyone, certainly any chump defense in the Big 12. However, recent history has shown, that USC destroys anyone that comes their way, and their record vs the Big Ten has been flawless. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the game, root for PSU, and hope to be pleasantly surprised. But will I be shocked if it's another a$$whooping? No I will not. It's one of those deals, where until someone steps up against these guys, then how else am I supposed to look at it.

Hey as a Big Ten guy, I think you're right. And I think Penn State is good enough to beat anyone, certainly any chump defense in the Big 12. However, recent history has shown, that USC destroys anyone that comes their way, and their record vs the Big Ten has been flawless. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the game, root for PSU, and hope to be pleasantly surprised. But will I be shocked if it's another a$$whooping? No I will not. It's one of those deals, where until someone steps up against these guys, then how else am I supposed to look at it.

Very true, back when PSU was undefeated, before your boys spoiled the party, I said to my buddy that out of all the contenders: Bama, Texas, Tech, Sooners, FLA, & USC, the teams I didn't want to match up with were Florida & USC. Now, we get USC on a smaller stage. I'm anxious to see how PSU performs, and win or lose, I'm thrilled they are getting this game and not the Beavers. (Assuming USC takes care of business this week)

I agree. Penn State is too sound a football team to get blown out by anybody.

Yes people care. Which is why bowl tv ratings have been through the roof for the past few years. No one has been a bigger proponent of a playoff on here than I have been, but facts are facts, bowls still draw.

Yup! And I'll be watching along with millions of other people. Not just the BCS bowls either. I'll be watching nearly all of them. And not because I care about the teams or the wonderful match-ups but because, just like all those other folks, I'll have money invested in at least one college bowl pick'em contest. $$$

Edited by BS Miscreant