[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey TOS....

darin3

:D

If business wasn't so bad, I'd say yes in a heartbeat.

If I were still in SoCal, I'd probably roll over to see the game... but it's quite a hike from Austin.

The city should still be rockin' despite it being "just" the Fiesta Bowl.... I'm sure I'll find a fun spot to belly up and watch the game. Should be a good one. Pryor definitely has the zip and size to get away from the likes of Orakpo and Kindle. OSU's D should put plenty of pressure on McCoy and the pass game.

We'll see how everything lines up.

And yeah, business is slow here too so I'll be drinking Lone Star instead of good sauce. :wacko:

I give OSU a 1 in 5 chance in that game if it comes to be. Our defense has been horrible all season. To return everyone except Gholston from a top 3 ranked D in '07 , it's been a disappointment. Pryor is hit or miss really. If Texas come force him to throw to win, then I don't like our chances.

I won't be making the trip out this season, unfortunately. We're counting our pennies here hoping for a better spring.

I give OSU a 1 in 5 chance in that game if it comes to be. Our defense has been horrible all season. To return everyone except Gholston from a top 3 ranked D in '07 , it's been a disappointment. Pryor is hit or miss really. If Texas come force him to throw to win, then I don't like our chances.

I won't be making the trip out this season, unfortunately. We're counting our pennies here hoping for a better spring.

I don't know what UT team would show up... could be the one that played white-hot in the middle of the season, or it could be the one that was simply "blah" against Baylor (the game I happened to see in person). Will they play pissed-off at the system, or just show up and not really give it their all?

And yeah, we're counting change here too. Good luck to ya! Hey, did you email that SR Clarke company? They could be a good resource.