Sign in to follow this  
BeeR

And the most annoying commercial on TV is......

Hard to vote against GEICO or Bee-yon-say's ghetto "UP-grade" BS, but I think it's gotta be the freecreditreport.com ones w/that dork singing those extremely annoying jingles. I'd pay good coin to see him blown up. Hon mention to Jared's and the "big tripped out name tag" one with that freaky Liza Minelli looking lady.

Hard to vote against GEICO or Bee-yon-say's ghetto "UP-grade" BS, but I think it's gotta be the freecreditreport.com ones w/that dork singing those extremely annoying jingles. I'd pay good coin to see him blown up. Hon mention to Jared's and the "big tripped out name tag" one with that freaky Liza Minelli looking lady.

:wacko:

Honorable mention goes to the Cash4Gold commercials.

btw: He went to Jared drives me freaken up the wall...especially the ball room dancer dude looking up into the camera and giving us the line...he sounds SO FREAKEN GHEY!!!!

The "So easy a caveman can do it" line with Geico is pretty funny actually,,its the Gecko ones that I wanna flush down the toilet. I've even named a FF team after it..."Roast Duck with Mango Salsa"

Edited by tazinib1

Wow. How fast they forget Saved By Zero.

I hate the Jared commercials more then anything. Second place goes to Taco Bell's triple steak burrito commercial.

Honorable mention goes to the Cash4Gold commercials.

Love the old bag that says "I had NO IDEA my gold was worth so much!"

Really? No idea that gold is valuable? What are you, retarded?

Love the old bag that says "I had NO IDEA my gold was worth so much!"

Really? No idea that gold is valuable? What are you, retarded?

And she says it like she just polished off a 5th of brandy.

Wow. How fast they forget Saved By Zero.

Saved by zerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I got my 2 year old sining it. :wacko:

I hate the Jared commercials more then anything. Second place goes to Taco Bell's triple steak burrito commercial.

The $5 Foot Long song they are now singing is driving me crazy. Almost makes me want Jared back. :wacko:

Add negative political ads.

Georgia had the runoff election yesterday, so we had one more month of a barrage of those. :wacko:

The $5 Foot Long song they are now singing is driving me crazy. Almost makes me want Jared back. :wacko:

Exclude the one where they have the hot Hawaiian babes and I'm with you. :D

The ones with the couples in individual bathtubs. When did that become a turn on?

Yeah, i hate the "upgrade" commercial. I actually went to middle school with Jared Fogle. :D I didn't know him and he moved and went to another high school.

Saved by zero was terrible.

I like the Geico caveman commercials. :wacko:

The Geico Caveman commercials jumped the shark about 2 years ago. Someone pleeze make them go away.

The Lexus best Christmas ever commercials are already getting on my nerves. I've seen the Big Wheel at least 20 times all ready, I'm sick of it and why doesn't that little pony start dropping little pony bombs on that nice white carpet in that living room?

Between the DVR and BitTorrent, I really only see commercials during football these days.

So, it's all trucks and razors for me. Goddamnit, do I hate trucks now. Razors are still cool, except that it seems dangerous to run the razor as fast as you can from your adams apple to your lips, regardless of how many blades it has.

Not sure what AT&T comm'ls are outside of Chi, but here they are awful!

First the one w/ a Harry Caray inpersonator that was just obnoxious. :wacko:

And now these 2 clowns that are just plain stupid! :D:D

Any Billy Mays ad

ABSOLUTELY. He warrants in instant previous channel hit.

Also any drug commercial.

saved by zero by a mile in my book.

next is billy mays

honorable mention to Jared commercials

WAIT!!!! another..... I hate looking at that Freak in the Burger King costume. Looks like something Stephen King thought up!

Man...no one here from Chi???

Billy Mays can't hold a candle to the Harry Carey/2 dofi thingee from AT&T! :wacko:

it's a tie between saved by zero and the free credit report . com commercials...

they both suck equally, all of em...