[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the most annoying commercial on TV is......

BeeR

Hard to vote against GEICO or Bee-yon-say's ghetto "UP-grade" BS, but I think it's gotta be the freecreditreport.com ones w/that dork singing those extremely annoying jingles. I'd pay good coin to see him blown up. Hon mention to Jared's and the "big tripped out name tag" one with that freaky Liza Minelli looking lady.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to vote against GEICO or Bee-yon-say's ghetto "UP-grade" BS, but I think it's gotta be the freecreditreport.com ones w/that dork singing those extremely annoying jingles. I'd pay good coin to see him blown up. Hon mention to Jared's and the "big tripped out name tag" one with that freaky Liza Minelli looking lady.

:wacko:

Honorable mention goes to the Cash4Gold commercials.

btw: He went to Jared drives me freaken up the wall...especially the ball room dancer dude looking up into the camera and giving us the line...he sounds SO FREAKEN GHEY!!!!

The "So easy a caveman can do it" line with Geico is pretty funny actually,,its the Gecko ones that I wanna flush down the toilet. I've even named a FF team after it..."Roast Duck with Mango Salsa"

Edited by tazinib1

Honorable mention goes to the Cash4Gold commercials.

Love the old bag that says "I had NO IDEA my gold was worth so much!"

Really? No idea that gold is valuable? What are you, retarded?

Yeah, i hate the "upgrade" commercial. I actually went to middle school with Jared Fogle. :D I didn't know him and he moved and went to another high school.

Saved by zero was terrible.

I like the Geico caveman commercials. :wacko:

The Geico Caveman commercials jumped the shark about 2 years ago. Someone pleeze make them go away.

The Lexus best Christmas ever commercials are already getting on my nerves. I've seen the Big Wheel at least 20 times all ready, I'm sick of it and why doesn't that little pony start dropping little pony bombs on that nice white carpet in that living room?

Between the DVR and BitTorrent, I really only see commercials during football these days.

So, it's all trucks and razors for me. Goddamnit, do I hate trucks now. Razors are still cool, except that it seems dangerous to run the razor as fast as you can from your adams apple to your lips, regardless of how many blades it has.

Not sure what AT&T comm'ls are outside of Chi, but here they are awful!

First the one w/ a Harry Caray inpersonator that was just obnoxious. :wacko:

And now these 2 clowns that are just plain stupid! :D:D