[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the most annoying commercial on TV is......

BeeR

No way, Progressive ad's are way better than Geico, but they'll never get another dollar of my money either. Progressive's founder, Peter Lewis, is a big far-left liberal, A PROGRESSIVE, and has donated millions to left wing causes over the years. It makes me sick to think I put thousands of dollars into that company when I was younger.

But I like Flo.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old spice anyone?

The old ones with the whistling theme were OK. :wacko:

But yeah, the ultra weird Liza-Minelli-on-steroids wench and all Geico except for most (not all) of the caveman ads rank among the worst..Geico's dollar with eyeballs was especially and painfully lame. Also the Allstate one with the curious george lookin dude with the exaggerated deep voice and "ARE YOU IN GOOD HANDS" - what is it with car insurance ads?

Edited by BeeR

The old ones with the whistling theme were OK. :tup:

But yeah, the ultra weird Liza-Minelli-on-steroids wench and all Geico except for most (not all) of the caveman ads rank among the worst..Geico's dollar with eyeballs was especially and painfully lame. Also the Allstate one with the curious george lookin dude with the exaggerated deep voice and "ARE YOU IN GOOD HANDS" - what is it with car insurance ads?

:wacko:

Any restaurant ad where they do an obnoxious super close-up of the food they are serving. Makes me want to :wacko:

Under bright lights no less.

I think it might be finally gone now, but the latest "reality show" commercial which featured Harry Hamlin and some bimbo, complete with squealing fans. O yay.

• 1 month later...

Family Guy commercials. Never cared much for the show anyway but I swear they go out of their way to make the most annoying commercials possible.

George Lopez commercials. See above.

However these and all others IMO pale to the most annoying ever on an order of magnitude: the Disney commercials with kids emitting these horrific high-pitch squeals that sounds like someone is ripping their heads clean off. Which IMO is a fantastic idea (but start with the parents first).

Family Guy commercials. Never cared much for the show anyway but I swear they go out of their way to make the most annoying commercials possible.

George Lopez commercials. See above.

However these and all others IMO pale to the most annoying ever on an order of magnitude: the Disney commercials with kids emitting these horrific high-pitch squeals that sounds like someone is ripping their heads clean off. Which IMO is a fantastic idea (but start with the parents first).

You must be referring to the Jonas Brothers?? :wacko:

during the holidays all the effing car commercials take the cake.....Lexus, Audi all of them are beyond annoying and pretentious

oh look a brand new Lexus with a big bow on it for Xmas!! how awesome

all the while they have these cute, PC interracial couples loving their new cars

does anyone know a single person who has ever given or received a luxury car as a Christmas gift???? I don't