[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I goof?

I pulled Kirk Morrison from my lineup right begore gametime Thursday night and inserted Stewart Bradley for Philadelphia. Niether had been playing that well as of late. Needless to say 12 tackles (11 solo) latter from Morrison, I am kicking myself for ever doubting his "big game" ability. My thought process for the change was the 11 takles posted by L. Fletcher the week before against a Giants team that routinely features their running backs. I know it's a crapshoot each week, but does anyone see, at minimum, similar results from Bradley this week. I suspect I am simply looking for validation of my hasty lineup change. If you have a "sleeper" that you would prefer in lieu of Bradley, please let me know.

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

League Scoring:

tackle -----1 pt.

pass defended ----1 pt.

interception/fumble recovery----3 pts.

sack------- 2pts.

saftey -----2 pts.

TD----6 pts.

Bradley should be a strong play this week...however, I am one of the ones that think the birds can pull the upset and if that happens it could limit the amount of running the Gmen are able to do...but nonetheless I think Bradley will still be good for 7-8 tackles