[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU vs Mizzou

BS Miscreant

Considering Ive never sent you a PM, and I see every one of your posts, not sure where you dreamed this crap up. But you are definately one of the fish Im talking about. Really there are only 3 of you suckers. TOS, Old Man Prof, and you. And you have actually been tolerable this year, but that has more to do with your LSU kitty Kats being unranked and sucking ass, than anything else.

Oh but you did Sarge. Won't embarrass you by posting what you said in the PM. However let's just say you sent me one sometime shortly after your Chockahoma Loozers were humiliated by Little Boise. It's a classic "Sarge like PM" if there every was one. I was fairly new on the forum so I guess you were trying to intimidate. Ask Detlef if he remembers that night.

Now in regard to me being more tolerable this season. There is no doubt OK's success and LSU lack of has made me more tolerable in your mind. But the truth is, I've always been objective. You're are just now noticing I tell it like I see it.

Don't worry though Sarge, I'm confident LSU will be back in the national spotlight this time next season. Then maybe you can once again threaten me in a PM or threaten to place me on your ignore list like TOS did last season leading up to the Buckeyes humiliating loss to my Tigers. :wacko:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh but you did Sarge. Won't embarrass you by posting what you said in the PM. However let's just say you sent me one sometime shortly after your Chockahoma Loozers were humiliated by Little Boise. It's a classic "Sarge like PM" if there every was one. I was fairly new on the forum so I guess you were trying to intimidate. Ask Detlef if he remembers that night.

Now in regard to me being more tolerable this season. There is no doubt OK's success and LSU lack of has made me more tolerable in your mind. But the truth is, I've always been objective. You're are just now noticing I tell it like I see it.

Don't worry though Sarge, I'm confident LSU will be back in the national spotlight this time next season. Then maybe you can once again threaten me in a PM or threaten to place me on your ignore list like TOS did last season leading up to the Buckeyes humiliating loss to my Tigers. :D

Dude spew all the shjt you want, Ive never PM'd you. In fact I rarely ever PM anyone. Now if you would have said I posted something like you claim, I might be more likely to believe you. And I post enough none sense, why would I send you something privately, but nice try douchebag.

And you have never been objective in regards to LSU, until this year when they just flat out sucked and you couldnt dispute it anymore. FLA and Bama will be fighting it out again next yr in the SEC, and LSU will lose to them both and not be relevant. What a shame all of Sabans kids are now gone, and Les has his guys in there, and they suck.

And I do not ignore anyone. That leaves out too many people I can kick in the nuts like yourself. :wacko:

Edited by Sgt Ryan

Sarge hate to tell ya, but I have never deleted any PM's I've received since joining this forum and your PM still sits there like the night you sent it to me. It's sort of a keep sake knowing I can get under your skin by simply telling the truth.

Oh and by the way, LSU has finished 3rd and 1st in the country since I joined this forum. So again the truth hurts, doesn't it Sarge?

Edited by Rockerbraves

Sarge hate to tell ya, but I have never deleted any PM's I've received since joining this forum and your PM still sits there like the night you sent it to me. It's sort of a keep sake knowing I can get under your skin by simply telling the truth.

Oh and by the way, LSU has finished 3rd and 1st in the country since I joined this forum. So again the truth hurts, doesn't it Sarge?

And unranked this year, lets not leave that out. Truth hurts doesnt it slobbernocker. :wacko: