[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Horton, Julian Peterson or Bradie James

Im another one of the idiots that pulled Kirk Morrison after finding that he never tallied more than 7 solo tackles and no big plays the last 5 games verse San Diego, only to have him land 11/12 solo tackles. Now , after having Gibril Wilson have his worst game of the season, Im looking to get the best possible start out of one of these 3 options. Currently I have Peterson in my line-up but I've only started him verse the Rams all season. I guess there is a pretty good chance that Peterson will see the field alot today , but the potential for a sack or turn over is really what I'm aiming for.

Scoring : 5 point sacks and INT's.

3 point forced fumbles and recoveries

1 point pass deflections and tackles

4.5 point safeties

We dont score assiststed tackles. Reading the IDP game breakdown article swayed me to pull Horton. It says his chances will be diminished this week? I figured the run heavy Ravens would be a good start for Horton. Then I noticed that the author was high on Peterson this week. Claiming Peterson may have his best game of the season? Bradie James is a hit or miss type of play that I dont think I can afford to start, but I am open to any suugestions. Thanks in advance

Im another one of the idiots that pulled Kirk Morrison after finding that he never tallied more than 7 solo tackles and no big plays the last 5 games verse San Diego, only to have him land 11/12 solo tackles. Now , after having Gibril Wilson have his worst game of the season, Im looking to get the best possible start out of one of these 3 options. Currently I have Peterson in my line-up but I've only started him verse the Rams all season. I guess there is a pretty good chance that Peterson will see the field alot today , but the potential for a sack or turn over is really what I'm aiming for.

Scoring : 5 point sacks and INT's.

3 point forced fumbles and recoveries

1 point pass deflections and tackles

4.5 point safeties

We dont score assiststed tackles. Reading the IDP game breakdown article swayed me to pull Horton. It says his chances will be diminished this week? I figured the run heavy Ravens would be a good start for Horton. Then I noticed that the author was high on Peterson this week. Claiming Peterson may have his best game of the season? Bradie James is a hit or miss type of play that I dont think I can afford to start, but I am open to any suugestions. Thanks in advance

Darin did the writeup on the Skins and I did the Seahawk writeup(Darin does the AWAY teams and I do the HOME teams)...with that said...IMO, Horton and James are probably gonna log around 7-8 tackles...James has the chance to get a sack with the way the Pitt OL plays...I am high on JP this week...he will most likely log 1-2 less tackles then the other options but I think he could put up a multi sack game I dont think any of the options are bad I just really really like JP this week

Edited by keggerz

Thanks for the quick response. I dont think I can go wrong with either Peterson or Horton, I hope. I wil probably go with Peterson with hopes that he lands one of those sacks. I hope that they each score enough that I'm not kicking myself after the game by starting the wrong option, but I am not going to over think this one as I have a problem doing sometimes. Peterson it is!!!