[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 Huddle College Bowl Pick 'em Contest

theeohiostate

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popeye is THROTTLING the field. Doubled up half the players and over a 100 point lead :wacko:

Maybe next year I'll skip out watching any games and see if I can get lucky too.

Mike, your brother is just smarter than you.Get over yourself. Do you ever win anything? Seriously. Anything I havent helped you with in the past.

I met both of you, he is clearly the brains of that family. And it isnt even close

Congrats Popeye. Tell your wife I said hello. Helluva woman you have there.

Mike, your brother is just smarter than you.Get over yourself. Do you ever win anything? Seriously. Anything I havent helped you with in the past.

I met both of you, he is clearly the brains of that family. And it isnt even close

Congrats Popeye. Tell your wife I said hello. Helluva woman you have there.

Well, I can say with certainty that your help in DWIII , led to 1 win last season. Thanks ! :D

He's the brains of the family ? Yep, it was my decision to pay $650 for you a NC Game ticket, I admit I am an idiot :D

Other then that I do run our company and he calls me for advice on a multitude of issues each week.

You clearly have no idea what your speaking of, and to the point I was making. He hasn't watched or followed a single college football game all season, nor did he do any research before making his selections. Luck is mighty, kinda like your odd FF wins from time to time. Even a spineless squirrel like yourself busts his nuts in a blue moon. :wacko: