[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heisman

mbarton11

Here's to a another Heisman failure in the NFL :wacko:

The following statement was in response to the previous...

Don't be a Hater, and you must not watch much football. He is the only big time Pro Prospect that was invited to NY. That is a fact, and the Big 12 defenses are as good as any SEC D's but the Offenses are just great this season.

...the following statement should be considered completely uneducated and asinine unless directed at tosu because...

:D

Huh? Since when does being a "big time Pro Prospect" have anything to do with winning the Heisman. YOU obviously need to watch more football.

+1, agree 100%. Bradford has had a hell of a season.

+1, in reference to mbarton's blabbing.

...the following is true...

I was refering to theohiostates statement that Bradford was going to be another Heisman winner that was an NFL bust. Read all the post before you bash. MB out

...which makes the following " dumb ass" statement truly dumb ass.

It does not matter what you were referring to you made a dumb ass statement.

Read the whole thread and follow the golden rule... T'is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by BS Miscreant

The following statement was in response to the previous...

...the following statement should be considered completely uneducated and asinine unless directed at tosu because...

...the following is true...

...which makes the following " dumb ass" statement truly dumb ass.

Read the whole thread and follow the golden rule... T'is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Just going out on a limb here but I'm assuming that Slayer and others mostly took issue with mbarton's statement that Big 12 Ds are just as good as SEC ones. Something that you conveniently left out in your breakdown.

All three players had phenomenal seasons and appear to be class acts on and off the field. I do believe that the right guy won the award. Bradford has blown me away this year. He is accurate, has a strong arm, shows mobility, and is good throwing on the run. The thing that impressed me the most about him, and is one thing I always look for in a QB, when evaluating his NFL prospects, is the ability to deliver a ball in the face of pressure. I've seen him several times this year, stand in the pocket, deliver the ball accurately, knowing that he was going to take a bit hit after the release. Unlike TOS, I think this kid is going to be a great NFL QB. Congrats Sooner fans, you should be proud.

As for the NC game, I'm just looking forward to a great game, and I expect it to be just that.

All three players had phenomenal seasons and appear to be class acts on and off the field. I do believe that the right guy won the award. Bradford has blown me away this year. He is accurate, has a strong arm, shows mobility, and is good throwing on the run. The thing that impressed me the most about him, and is one thing I always look for in a QB, when evaluating his NFL prospects, is the ability to deliver a ball in the face of pressure. I've seen him several times this year, stand in the pocket, deliver the ball accurately, knowing that he was going to take a bit hit after the release. Unlike TOS, I think this kid is going to be a great NFL QB. Congrats Sooner fans, you should be proud.

As for the NC game, I'm just looking forward to a great game, and I expect it to be just that.

While I agreed with TOS's torching of the OP's thoughts on SEC vs. B12 defenses... I wholeheartedly disagree with his stance on Bradford's ability and instead totally agree with what you're sayin' here.

Florida's gonna bring the kitchen sink... we'll see how OU's line handles it. You're right, it's gonna be a good one.

Just going out on a limb here but I'm assuming that Slayer and others mostly took issue with mbarton's statement that Big 12 Ds are just as good as SEC ones. Something that you conveniently left out in your breakdown.

First of all, I did not "conveniently" leave anything out. I have no agenda so no need for politics. The problem here is you are admittedly "assuming" what Slayer and others were addressing. Some were clear and others were not and your assumption may well bear fruit however, if I am going to be accused of leaving out information while attempting to point out mb's original point then maybe someone might be more clear that they are attacking his supporting info(be it sound or not) instead of his actual point...that Bradford is a bigtime NFL prospect.

First of all, I did not "conveniently" leave anything out. I have no agenda so no need for politics. The problem here is you are admittedly "assuming" what Slayer and others were addressing. Some were clear and others were not and your assumption may well bear fruit however, if I am going to be accused of leaving out information while attempting to point out mb's original point then maybe someone might be more clear that they are attacking his supporting info(be it sound or not) instead of his actual point...that Bradford is a bigtime NFL prospect.

Agenda or no, you did leave out a pretty major part of his post.

A part that has already been confirmed by one of the parties as being why they said what they did. The other is an LSU fan. Just saying.

Agenda or no, you did leave out a pretty major part of his post.

A part that has already been confirmed by one of the parties as being why they said what they did. The other is an LSU fan. Just saying.

Yes, I know. I already conceded these points. And my point was that it is generally understood that when someone accuses someone else of "conveniently" leaving out information it is exactly that an accusation, not merely to bring up overlooked information. The fact still remains that mb's point was that Bradford is a legit pro prospect. Not a dumb ass remark at all. His entire statement was described as such. Way off base. If you(in general) want to dispute someone's supporting information then do so but don't fly off half cocked and bash an entire idea without clarifying your issue with it. It comes off as narrow minded and poorly read.