[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Penn State vs. USC

bushwacked

The Big 10 is who we thought they were.

They suck.

And I think many - including myself - underrated the Pac-10 this year. We all knew USC was powerful, but they just showed a graphic on how the "other" Pac-10 teams have been taking care of business in bowls this season. I'm impressed. Perhaps my move from the left coast has clouded my judgment on how good these teams can be. :wacko:

And I think many - including myself - underrated the Pac-10 this year. We all knew USC was powerful, but they just showed a graphic on how the "other" Pac-10 teams have been taking care of business in bowls this season. I'm impressed. Perhaps my move from the left coast has clouded my judgment on how good these teams can be. :wacko:

I think the Aggies could play with PSU. And that is a heck of a statement.

werd, 5-0 in the Bowls is hard to ignore.

I think the main reason is bc the Pac 10 non conference scheduling is so much tougher than what other conferences are willing to play that the early perception is that the league may be down, when they simply are out playing tough teams and they happen to get beat once in a while..........

I was kind of hoping the Big 10 could provide a decent game in the Rose bowl for once...............

PSU has about 7 minutes to prove they should be in this game.....do they have the heart to climb back in this?

Heart only goes so far. They may have plenty of it, but it boils down to athletes on the field, and USC has them everywhere.

Malauga is a frickin' beast.

The Big 10 is who we thought they were.

They suck.

...and the Big 12 is NOT.

Exposed and more disappointment is on the way. If the lowly Bucks beat Texas , it will further illustrate this point. I'd expect them to do so from what I've seen of the Big 12 defenses thus far.

Yikes, if Penn State is the 8th best team in the country, USC is a heckuva lot better than #5.

USC should be playing Florida , but the hype around offenses over defenses this season unjustly pulled USC from the frey and allowed another pretender in the NC Game

...and the Big 12 is NOT.

Exposed and more disappointment is on the way. If the lowly Bucks beat Texas , it will further illustrate this point. I'd expect them to do so from what I've seen of the Big 12 defenses thus far.

The Big 12 has only lost one of four games this bowl season and if Dez Bryant had 1 and a half legs instead of just one, they would have not lost a game yet....yer Bucks will get pounded, Ol Miss will miss and the NC game has the 2 teams that should be there...the only thing "exposed" is the Big 10......AGAIN......well I guess it is not exposed cuz we all know how bad the Big 10 is. Can we start a new tradition with the Rose bowl so that it is fun to watch and put the second nest team from the SEC or Big 12 in that game.....as the other will be playing for the NC game year in and year out!!

The Big 12 has only lost one of four games this bowl season and if Dez Bryant had 1 and a half legs instead of just one, they would have not lost a game yet....yer Bucks will get pounded, Ol Miss will miss and the NC game has the 2 teams that should be there...the only thing "exposed" is the Big 10......AGAIN......well I guess it is not exposed cuz we all know how bad the Big 10 is. Can we start a new tradition with the Rose bowl so that it is fun to watch and put the second nest team from the SEC or Big 12 in that game.....as the other will be playing for the NC game year in and year out!!

pure comedy. Oregon beats OSU with or without Dez White - simply a much better football team top to bottom - lame cop out and you couldn't be more wrong. MIzzou flat out sucks, and I think, and this is hard to say trust, me but TOS is right on this one. Big 12 nc as a whole was a joke Only Oklahoma actually played people out of conference - the rest of the wink wink lover boy played cupcakes

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

I am thinking 2 of those 3 happen, and they might just drop all 3

pure comedy. Oregon beats OSU with or without Dez White - simply a much better football team top to bottom - lame cop out and you couldn't be more wrong. MIzzou flat out sucks, and I think, and this is hard to say trust, me but TOS is right on this one. Big 12 nc as a whole was a joke Only Oklahoma actually played people out of conference - the rest of the wink wink lover boy played cupcakes

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

While I've been impressed with the Pac-10 and SEC teams, these three Big-12 teams were the cream of the crop in the league. Tech is not going to take an under-rated Ole Miss team lightly tomorrow, and that could be a closer game than many predicted, but Tech's gonna take them down. UT will blow OSU out... and in the NC game, I think it's gonna be a back and forth contest with the last team to have the ball winning it.

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

Who the hell is Dez White you dum az? Shows what you know...were you watching the right game? The Pac 10 played the cupcakes...all the way through including tonight. J-A

Edited by Bonedaddies

Man, does USC really suck. I never realized they were this bad.

:wacko:

Seriously, I knew USC was one, if not THE best in the country. Just a shame we don't have a playoff. I think USC could beat either OU or UF and I'm a UF fan. But we won't get to see it this year. What they did to PSU was amazing.

Ole Miss over TT

OSU over Texas

FLA over OKL

God I hope this is a fishing expedition. If not I would love to be your bookie!