[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins the National Championship game

Sgt Ryan

Who wins the National Championship  

39 members have voted

1. 1. who wins the National Championship game

• Florida
    • Oklahoma

Oh well, so much for Sarge's conspiracy theory... Add his vote to the mix and it's 13-10 FL.

Only one person gave a prediction here. Who knows who those votes were. My point is most here dont give OU a chance in hell. In fact by some of the posts OU doesnt even deserve to be in this game. No conspiracy theory. I should have known a blind vote would be skewed.

I voted for Florida. I am part of the conspiracy.

NO the conspiracy is anyone who voted for OU privately, and didnt provide a post. Very Very few think OU will win, and almost as many say OU shouldnt even be there.

So some want to have it both ways. If OU wins, say they knew OU would, and if OU lost, say OU didnt deserve to be here. But that is just par for the course with some here.

NO the conspiracy is anyone who voted for OU privately, and didnt provide a post. Very Very few think OU will win, and almost as many say OU shouldnt even be there.

So some want to have it both ways. If OU wins, say they knew OU would, and if OU lost, say OU didnt deserve to be here. But that is just par for the course with some here.

I think the Natl Championship game should be Florida v Ole Miss. I'm on record.

USC has pretty uniforms as well and deserved a chance ...but in college football the only thing that matters is to have 34 bowls including one in canada because obviously colleges based in US need to impress the canadians

Its a joke really ...this year alone, great teams like utah , USC , texas will get screwed

With no playoff, college football is so flawed its not even funny

USC has pretty uniforms as well and deserved a chance ...but in college football the only thing that matters is to have 34 bowls including one in canada because obviously colleges based in US need to impress the canadians

Its a joke really ...this year alone, great teams like utah , USC , texas will get screwed

I agree with Isle...Florida is clearly the best team.

I wouldn't be so fast to put Texas on that list. They have a very important game Monday trying to salvage the embarrassing bowl season for the perceived best conference in football. If the Bucks somehow pull out the miracle against the only team to manhandle OU , then there are gonna be some pissed off schools like USC and Utah wondering how OU made it over them based on mere speculation and no substance.

The best National Championship game would have been USC and Florida.

Last year, I think the best two teams at the end of the year were USC and Georgia.

OKlahoma is a good team. Texas is a good team. However, USC and Florida are better.

Florida 40

OU 27

The best National Championship game would have been USC and Florida.

Last year, I think the best two teams at the end of the year were USC and Georgia.

OKlahoma is a good team. Texas is a good team. However, USC and Florida are better.

Florida 40

OU 27

No one asked you, trouble-maker!