[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baseball Dynasty League

Sir Loins of Beef

Been playing for a lot of years won some lost some decided to go for the kids this year--traded away Felix-Carlos Lee-Pujols have a glaring hole at shortstop and stolen bases but you can't have everything--this is a 5-5 roto 12 tea, league

Catch

Jeff Clement

Matt Weiters

Taylor Teagarden

1st

Adrian Gonzales

2nd

Howie Kendrick

3rd

Ryan Braun

ss

Asdrubal Cabrera

CI

Joey Votto

MI

Brandon Philips

UT

Chris Davis

OF

Andre Ethier

Matt Damon

Corey Hart

Justin Upton

Nelson Cruz

Travis Snyder

Billy Butler

Pitchers

Lincecum

Price

Scherzer

Gallardo

Garza

Liriano

Smoltz

Porcello

Cahill

Broxton

Fuentes

Marmol

Devine

Man ready for this to begin it's like Christmas Eve and your waiting to open the presents

Edited by Sir Loins of Beef

Isn't Braun ineligible for 3B? I'm not thrilled with your offense but your pitching in a dynasty league is sick. I mean you have some nice young players with a ton of upside but other then Braun and Gonzales you don't have much to count on right now IMO. Lincecum & Price should be studs for years to come. If Liriano comes back form you are really set at SP. I think Fuentes really lucked out with going to the LAA.

That being said, I need some advise. We keep 5 players (2 hitters, 2 pitchers, and a rookie we can keep for 2 year as a rookie). My keeper choices are:

SP - Webb & Lackey

Hitter - Braun (rookie keeper), Beltran, Fileder, Bay, Markakis, Russell Martin, and Brandon Phillips.

I'm keeping Webb, Lackey, and Braun (rookie) but I need two other keepers (hitters). I'm leaning towards Beltran & Fielder but I really like Bay this year.

Categories - Pitching = W, L, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, QS

Hitting = HR, RBI, SB, BA, 2B+3B, AVG, walks minus strikeouts

Braun is still 3b eligible in Tpfs.com but I hear you about the offense this year alot of thing will have to fall right to be in the money this year.

As for your question would keep Bay or Markakis over Fielder upside on both this year not shabby at all my preference is Markakis but you probably can't go wrong with either one just to me Bay has a slight more risk of injury. As for why not Fielder would rather have a elite OF and then pickup a Conor Jackson or Chris Davis to fill at 1st for Fielder with a later round pick