[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU - FLA

theeohiostate

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off that FLA TD, was not. He was down on his butt before he extended the ball over the goal line.

Second, on the FLA stop, look at 1st down again, Brown scored.

FLA is fast as hell on D, something I know OU hasnt seen this year. But the way to beat speed, is run right at it.

Lets go Sooners.

Think I'd rather be watching USC vs UTAH right now.

These teams looks rusty and Florida really looks awful on offense, no it ain't the OU D either.

OU has been clearly the better team through one half of football.....does not show on what counts though!!

I thought the game would be close and so far its very close ... OU definitely has been able to match Florida's speed on both sides of the ball ...and bradford is dinking and dunking very effectively ...I am impressed with this current drive by OU ...if they get in end zone will be a heck of way to end the half

True.

Florida just got away with their worst 1/2 of football this entire season. Tebow 2 picks on the season and 2 unforced picks tonight.

Very true and it's tied up! I got a feeling this game gets busted wide open in the 3rd.

First off that FLA TD, was not. He was down on his butt before he extended the ball over the goal line.

Second, on the FLA stop, look at 1st down again, Brown scored.

Why are you building in excuses already? This is a great defensive battle which OU may very well win.

If I were an Oklahoma fan, I'd be sick to my stomach right now. They dominated that half and are tied. Bradford is phenomenal. I know he made a bad decision at the end of the half, but, wow, that kid impresses me.

I know it isn't what people expected, and some might not like it, but, I've been entertained thus far. :wacko:

Stoops is an IDIOT . Take the points you fool !

No wonder why he hasn't won a bowl in 6 years , he and Tressel must have the same bowl game layoff noodles.

I was thinking a coffin corner play to Igleas(however you spell it) and he throws a bullet that gets tapped around and picked.

6 pts at least gone.

Charlie and Stoops both a little wacky there. I agree this early you take the points. I guess he feels there are going to be a ton of points scored and 3 won't get the job done.

Stoops does have stones, but wow that has to be killing the Sooner nation right now.

Why are you building in excuses already? This is a great defensive battle which OU may very well win.

If you are Florida you got to love the halfttime score. Still can't believe Stoops goes for it on 4th and goal especially in a hurry up offense. I'm pretty conservative so I kick the FG. However if I do go for it I dont try to surprise the D with a quick snap.

Very true and it's tied up! I got a feeling this game gets busted wide open in the 3rd.

UF gets the ball first, that will be a critical possession to see which way this games goes...they go down and score and OU will need to answer, if not, it could start to get out of hand. Could be 21-7 OU...they need to get the first half out of thier mind and just keep doing what they are doing!!

There is no excuse, those are facts of the game.

The excuse is unforced turnover by FLA comments. Tebows slow release caused that first TO,

As a Sooner fan, I am disappointed this game isnt 21-7 Sooners. Its should be 14-7. That was a TD on 1st down in that second drive in the FLA 5

If I were an Oklahoma fan, I'd be sick to my stomach right now. They dominated that half and are tied. Bradford is phenomenal. I know he made a bad decision at the end of the half, but, wow, that kid impresses me.

I know it isn't what people expected, and some might not like it, but, I've been entertained thus far. :wacko:

I don't know if it was domination or not, but they certainly look like the better team. Or at least have a better game plan. Unfortunately, I'm not sure either one of these teams would be in the ballgame if they were playing Utah or USC at this point.

UF gets the ball first, that will be a critical possession to see which way this games goes...they go down and score and OU will need to answer, if not, it could start to get out of hand. Could be 21-7 OU...they need to get the first half out of thier mind and just keep doing what they are doing!!

Got to think Florida will make some adjustments against the run, so I'm not sure OK can keep doing what they did in the 1st half.

Did OK need to call that last time out? It looked like the receiver had gone out of bounds and at the very least he had a 1st down that stops the clock. Seems like a coaching error?

I was thinking a coffin corner play to Igleas(however you spell it) and he throws a bullet that gets tapped around and picked.

6 pts at least gone.

Charlie and Stoops both a little wacky there. I agree this early you take the points. I guess he feels there are going to be a ton of points scored and 3 won't get the job done.

Stoops does have stones, but wow that has to be killing the Sooner nation right now.

I would not have punted from there :wacko:

There is no excuse, those are facts of the game.

The excuse is unforced turnover by FLA comments. Tebows slow release caused that first TO,

As a Sooner fan, I am disappointed this game isnt 21-7 Sooners. Its should be 14-7. That was a TD on 1st down in that second drive in the FLA 5

The only fact that really matters is 7-7. What is should be, what it might have been, what it could have been is meaningless.

Got to think Florida will make some adjustments against the run, so I'm not sure OK can keep doing what they did in the 1st half.

Did OK need to call that last time out? It looked like the receiver had gone out of bounds and at the very least he had a 1st down that stops the clock. Seems like a coaching error?

Gresham called the TO when he bounced up from the tackle, not the coach.

Just got home, listened to the whole 2nd quarter on the radio. Herbie and Musberger doing the call on the radio. Man, that td drive by OU was impressive. They need to keep pounding away with the run. Gotta like OU's chances in the 2nd half if they continue. But the thing is, watching the game on tv you get somewhat of an idea about how quickly the Sooner offense works between plays, but on the radio it's even more evident. Herbie and Brent couldn't keep up.

Tremendous goalline stand by the Gator d. Can't blame Stoops for going for it there. Any coach in america would do the same thing. Oklahoma was starting to win in the trenches, we'll see if the Gators can make those key halftime adjustments like Texas was able to do against Ohio State the other night, cuz right now OU is whipping them up front.

Just got home, listened to the whole 2nd quarter on the radio. Herbie and Musberger doing the call on the radio. Man, that td drive by OU was impressive. They need to keep pounding away with the run. Gotta like OU's chances in the 2nd half if they continue. But the thing is, watching the game on tv you get somewhat of an idea about how quickly the Sooner offense works between plays, but on the radio it's even more evident. Herbie and Brent couldn't keep up.

Tremendous goalline stand by the Gator d. Can't blame Stoops for going for it there. Any coach in america would do the same thing. Oklahoma was starting to win in the trenches, we'll see if the Gators can make those key halftime adjustments like Texas was able to do against Ohio State the other night, cuz right now OU is whipping them up front.

Since you only listen to the game, guess you couldn't see the no call holding by the OK line.