[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU - FLA

theeohiostate

Great game Florida. Congrats to all Gator fans.

I still think USC is the best team, but we'll never know.

Now let's put this to rest. The Big 12 has been majestically pumped by the media as this offensive Juggernaut of a conference and this bowl season we found out differently.

OU was the highest scoring team in the nation for one reason, and one reason only. They played in the limited defensive league known as the Big 12.

OU scored 60 at will in that conference and could only muster 14 tonight.

Texas scored it's lowest point total of the season in a last second win over the offensively challenged Buckeyes

Texas Tech scored it's 2nd lowest point total of the season in a loss against Ole Miss

Oregon whipped up on Okie St holding them to their 3rd lowest point total of the year

14 point underdog Northwestern lost to Mizzou due to a missed extra point while holding them to their 3rd lowest point total.

You see the trend here ? None of them could score outside of the conference. They had great offensive seasons, due to the lackluster defenses.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im very impressed with the play calling by FLA in the 2nd half. I think this won them the game.

Also very impressed with Percy Harvin. This kid is special.

FLA is very deserving of the title. I cant say how disappointed I am to see my Sooners lose this game. They definately had their opportunities, but you have to take your hat off to the FLA defense. Im proud to be a Sooner. See ya next year. Over and out.

And to wrap up the bowl season the Powerful 3 Big 12 offenses prove to be what they are. Great in conference- not so outta it. Them Sooners sure are great in BCS games.

The WAC-K, errr Big 12 made me alot of dough this bowl season.......

Not the best played game I have ever seen, and with a few key plays by OU in the 1st half it would have been a different game.

Tebow and Meyer do it again- no surprise.

CONGRATS TO FLA

Im very impressed with the play calling by FLA in the 2nd half. I think this won them the game.

Also very impressed with Percy Harvin. This kid is special.

FLA is very deserving of the title. I cant say how disappointed I am to see my Sooners lose this game. They definately had their opportunities, but you have to take your hat off to the FLA defense. Im proud to be a Sooner. See ya next year. Over and out.

:wacko:

If Bradfords receivers don't bobble both passes that turn for INT's I think you're saying something different. As far as the MVP of this game, Harvin by a mile.

If Iglesias does not get that ball taken away from him it becomes a 21-17 game OU...though I don't think UF/Tebow would have been denied tonight and the final would have been 24-21...great 2nd have by Florida.

I enjoyed this game very much. It was nice to see the Florida defense play, knowing that not one senior starts on defense. I never would have believed that OU could be held to 14 points. I was extremely impressed with Bradford. However, I would have Tebow's love child as my man love for him is making even me uncomfortable. Life is good.

Great game Florida. Congrats to all Gator fans.

I still think USC is the best team, but we'll never know.

Now let's put this to rest. The Big 12 has been majestically pumped by the media as this offensive Juggernaut of a conference and this bowl season we found out differently.

OU was the highest scoring team in the nation for one reason, and one reason only. They played in the limited defensive league known as the Big 12.

OU scored 60 at will in that conference and could only muster 14 tonight.

Texas scored it's lowest point total of the season in a last second win over the offensively challenged Buckeyes

Texas Tech scored it's 2nd lowest point total of the season in a loss against Ole Miss

Oregon whipped up on Okie St holding them to their 3rd lowest point total of the year

14 point underdog Northwestern lost to Mizzou due to a missed extra point while holding them to their 3rd lowest point total.

You see the trend here ? None of them could score outside of the conference. They had great offensive seasons, due to the lackluster defenses.

Umm...what did Florida do tonight vs. the SEC games?

"Everybody on the field, including the Sooners, bowing to Tim Tebow - as if he's some sort of mythical creature. Half man, half god, half possible centaur - I'm not sure, but either way I wish he was my dad. Tim Tebow for American of the Century."

:wacko:

OSU and OU know have alot in common. Unfortunately neither of them can win a freakin BCS game and both coaches should start getting some heat for it. With the talents of these 2 programs it's disappointing year after year to keep losing the big one.

This is because the SEC can't send two teams to the Championship and USC keeps shooting themselves in the foot by losing one game every year in a conference perceived as inferior.