[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alex Boone arrested and stunned with taser.

sacosud

Alex Boone OT for Ohio State was arrested late Sunday by Orange county Sherif department.

The article I read said he was throwing a drunken tirade and jumping on hoods of cars pulling on a tow truck cable..."classic".

The police had to stun him and take him to the hospital then a cell. I say good riddance. I never liked Boone and I know of a couple stories of Boone while at OSU. I was told by a really good friend who watched Boone throw a tirade at a bar at Buckeye Lake a week before the first game ,but Hartline was able to keep him under control. I guess he was throwing a fit because he thought someoe got their boat to(tied off) close to the one they were using. My friend said he was about to get thumped by some of the guys at the bar had Hartline not stepped in.

I remember saying to my friend it's just a matter of time for him to really screw up and we both said we hoped it was after the season. I also heard Tress was really fed up with Boone and really the rumor was Hartline was in the dog house as well. I really believe that's why he left early.

I'm sure this smells like "roids, but keep in mind he was a jerk for a very long time. I'm surprised he made it this long to be honest.

What a class act to represent OSU.