[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Having trouble accessing the main site

rajncajn

Given the two events you describe there may have been a momentary connection issue with our security system. I just went through the login process with no issues and we've received no other notifications of a problem, so it appears the system is back to normal.

I am as well, but read in the topic below this one that the "season" now runs Pro Bowl to Pro Bowl instead of June to June - is that correct, and is that's what locking everyone out (i haven't paid for 2009 yet as I thought my 2008 payment went to summer)

I noticed that as well so I renewed and it still doesn't work. I called customer service they they reset my password and told me to try again in 15 minutes :wacko: Engrish mofo

I am as well, but read in the topic below this one that the "season" now runs Pro Bowl to Pro Bowl instead of June to June - is that correct, and is that's what locking everyone out (i haven't paid for 2009 yet as I thought my 2008 payment went to summer)

You are correct. 2008 Huddle memberships expired on February 9, 2009. We are transitioning to a 12-month membership model. So all memberships going forward will now expire on the anniversary date of your purchase/renewal this year. If you purchase an auto-renew membership then it will not expire and will renew automatically each year on that anniversary date.

So you are saying I have to renew at full price for another year even though I renew in august? I paid full price at that time.

Thats what the deal is, it switched from June to Feb so we only get 8 months out of the year membership from last year.

All Huddle memberships have been seasonal since 2001, including all 2008 memberships, with a hard expiration date following the NFL season. We've never had "yearly" or "annual" memberships before. In years past off-season content (the little we had) was free. So a paid membership wasn't required to access the site content in the off-season. That is what's changing. Starting in 2009 we will be producing a full slate of off-season content which will mostly be for members only.

All Huddle memberships have been seasonal since 2001, including all 2008 memberships, with a hard expiration date following the NFL season. We've never had "yearly" or "annual" memberships before. In years past off-season content (the little we had) was free. So a paid membership wasn't required to access the site content in the off-season. That is what's changing. Starting in 2009 we will be producing a full slate of off-season content which will mostly be for members only.

:wacko: Thanks for the clarification

Ok....i renewed and now it won't accept my username. I emailed the helpdesk and they replied quick enough. Only to tell me my username and password have been compromised and instructed me to choose a new username and password.

Excuse me?!?!? I just used this username and password ALONG with my credit card number to renew. How can those two items be compromised? Am I to just assume my credit card number has not been compromised????

I tried calling the 800 number. I got told I was #1 in line but after 10 minutes no one is answering the phone.

I am not happy right now.

BB - I was able to log into the site with your login info (your email address and password), so I believe it's on your end. Either you are entering the values incorrectly or you may need to clear out your browser cache.

Sorry about the customer support issues. We are dealing with some training issues and hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow they'll be better equipped to assist Huddle members.

BB - I was able to log into the site with your login info (your email address and password), so I believe it's on your end. Either you are entering the values incorrectly or you may need to clear out your browser cache.

Sorry about the customer support issues. We are dealing with some training issues and hopefully by the end of the day tomorrow they'll be better equipped to assist Huddle members.

Ok, I'm in. I'd cleared the cache earlier, but didn't notice the cookies box wasn't selected. :D That took care it. Thanks for your help.

As far as the communication problems, I think more then anything else, whenever I said something, immediately afterwards my entire sentence would be repeated, in my voice only louder...much louder....thought the guy was yelling at me or something :wacko: Not sure what that was, but having everything "echoed" like that made it difficult. I hung up once because of it, called back and same thing.

• WJW locked this topic