[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

UPDATE: We're about a month away now, so let's get a master list going of those attending:

darin3

ATaM

Bier

Big Country

jaxfactor

tonorator

BillyBalata

Chargerz

godtomsatan

alchico

I Like Soup

the artist formerly known at h8tank

Man, it's gonna be a lean (well, sorta) group this time around.

=============================

Is less than 7 months away! Sure, it's too early to start talking about specifics, but it's never too early to start talking about what fun it has been in the past.

Something I forgot to scan/post following 2008's WCOFF: whoops :wacko:

Looking forward to seeing the group in September! :D:D

Edited by darin3

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to meet you guys, but I don't drink or gamble, so???

Please describe the non-debauchery parts for me? TIA

You don;t need to drink or gamble. Just don't drink when others are. Much of the time is hanging out at a bar or lounge, so no need to drink. Most of Saturday is involved with the fantasy draft or watching the college games and most of Sunday is watching the opening week of NFL. Plenty to do even if you don;t drink or gamble... and lots of hot young ladies to oogle.

I am IN this year. I haven't told the wife yet, but, me and a buddy of mine have already made plans to get a team. I think I'm going to arrive on Thursday morning and leave on Monday morning. My buddy has free nights at Harrah's, and I have tons of points for Marriott, so, I'll probably being staying at one of those. I'm really anxious to meet many of you, as, I am often jealous of the Vegas threads.

In again this year. You guys are insane...and I don't mean that in a good way. Most of you should be locked up. :wacko:

Besides, I have to get my quarter back from the gawd-danged Pai Gow tables with Twiley. Also, I wanna be able to play more poker this trip. We rushed it last year and decided 2 days beforehand to go, so will be better prepared this time. Plus, we won't have to sight-see since she's now seen everything.

So barring some economic collapse, we'll be in for sure. Heck, might even have to re-join the WCOFF team as an investor now that I've taken my year off from ff. :D

alchico's not a drinker - although he does gamble... maybe you guys can scoot off and have a tickle fight

You can go to the spa with GodTomSatan and give each other facials.

This nearly made me spit up my beer.

Oh she'll be there. :wacko:

Schwing.

Besides, I have to get my quarter back from the gawd-danged Pai Gow tables with Twiley.

:D That was so f'in funny.

Giving some real strong consideration to making the journey as well this year. Would like to meet a number of you.

:D Would love to have you out. We can talk business and write it off as a business trip. Oh wait, I already do that. :wacko:

Too early for me to commit right now, It'll all be dependent on how the new business is doing around that time.

In other words, I'll be a game-time decision.

:D I need a roomie again.

Oh bullschit, you'll be there.

:D Now that was funny.

Just because a bunch of married dudes get the leashes let off for a weekend and survive to yelp about it on a message board is no reason to think that Las Vegas is all about drinking and gambling. Great restaurants, tons of entertainment, an hour from Bryce Canyon, an hour from the Grand Canyon, the sunshine, the spas, and of course giving and/or receiving facials. There are TONS of opportunities for that.

That's a bald faced LIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from anyone that's a regular poster on a fantasy football site :D

What's the dates? :wacko: I just might be able to make it this year.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

That's a bald faced LIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from anyone that's a regular poster on a fantasy football site :D

What's the dates? :wacko: I just might be able to make it this year.

Week 1 of the NFL season.... so, September 10th (Thursday).

Edited by darin3