[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

Well, I got my standby flight. They don't call it standby anymore. Same day confirmation. Which is better because I'm now confirmed and don't have to worry about not getting on the earlier flight. I arrive at 2:52 PM Vegas time. I'm going to PM bier in case he doesn't see this. I'll see you all there! :wacko:

Jax. Didn't see this tip just now. About to board my pls e in Mn. Bird and I land in vegAs at 230. We will wiat for you. Give one of us a call when u get in.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got my standby flight. They don't call it standby anymore. Same day confirmation. Which is better because I'm now confirmed and don't have to worry about not getting on the earlier flight. I arrive at 2:52 PM Vegas time. I'm going to PM bier in case he doesn't see this. I'll see you all there! :D

Just don't lose $100 the first few hours and decide to go home! :yay:

:2cents::2cents::D:2cents::2cents::D

At my gate, awaiting my flight. Gotta love getting free drink tickets from the gate agent :2cents:

Gonna be touching down just after 10am Vegas time and should be saucy by noon. :2cents:

Couple of things:

I plan on being at Blondies at or just before 4:30pm, to start watching the Clemson-GTech game.

Also, planning on a semi-official Huddle event on Friday evening (after everyone's WCOFF strategy sessions - hopefully - and before dinner) so I can pass out some "official Huddle schwag". Get your thinking caps on, fellas, 'cuz I ain't giving this crap away for free! :2cents:

Save me a seat Darin...and no, not on your lap. :2cents:

So f'n jealous. :yay:

If you guys want to put a few bucks down on Cindi for me, let me know.

The next time I see Cindi I'm gonna kick her right square in the box...causing you not to be able to come out this year...:wacko: I ain't even bringin' a chick this time...:yay:

Jax. Didn't see this tip just now. About to board my pls e in Mn. Bird and I land in vegAs at 230. We will wiat for you. Give one of us a call when u get in.

Holy crap Billy, get some sleep on that flight or you'll be done before you hit Vegas! :yay:

Have a blast fellas! Tried to grab a last minute flight but can't see myself paying a grand to get there at this point. See you next year!

Don'tcha have some miles or something? Come on...once a year, lets do it!!!!!! :D

I actually looked this morning too. :D

So if I continue to send you pics of beer and legs, will you keep checking? :2cents:

And yes, the D has landed. Beer in hand, and had 4 cold ones and a Jack n' Coke on the flight out. :D And had the pleasure of sitting next to one of UT's finest sorority girls. :D

Called the artist formerly known as h8... right to voicemail... I'm either the first to arrive or he's pulling a spain. :wacko:

Off to a fantastic start.

:D

On the day before the 9/11 anniversary, I would like to thank the a-hole terrorists.... why? Because I had to lug my three f'in bags to the bathroom so I could take a friggin' dump. No, I couldn't leave them with my beer and laptop here at the NECKCAR bar. No, I had to bring them with me and somehow fit them in the 5' x 2' stall so I could shoot liquid poo out my cornhole. Thank you Al Qaeda!

:wacko:

While the 6 shots of rum probably didn't hurt,try typing on an iPod touch when you are in a hurry. In denver airport with bier

While the 6 shots of rum probably didn't hurt,try typing on an iPod touch when you are in a hurry. In denver airport with bier

12 minutes to type it again?

edit: and 2 more for the 3rd try?

Edited by Big John

:wacko:

Yeah sure, it's the Iphone.

Lol the bar me and bier were in the wifi sucked. Now in the terminal it works much better. Bier is on the phone right now...sounds like there is going to be a late surprise arrival : woot:

TimCat? :onkneespraying: