[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

I would skull f that guy for fun if he got out of line. The chicks their was nuts too bad I was not drunk at that time.

Too bad I could have fed a large Chinese family with the amount of Chinese food sitting in my belly...:wacko:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I will say I didn't hang with alchico, billy, or jax as much...to the point we started calling y'all the old guys!

That's because you guys needed to leave your rooms more often. While you young guys were holed up eating pizza and chinese. Us old dudes were chowing on steak and ribs at Toby Keith's. :wacko:

That's because you guys needed to leave your rooms more often. While you young guys were holed up eating pizza and chinese. Us old dudes were chowing on steak and ribs at Toby Keith's. :wacko:

Hell hath no fury like a twiley unleashed next year at WCOFF.

Prepare yourselves, you tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?

I will be joining Atom for a trip to LA in the not too distant future!

:raiseshandmeekly: Ahem.

Prepare yourselves, you tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?

Somewhere, a penguin just shat itself.

Somewhere, a penguin just shat itself.

I almost bought a stuffed penguin and was going to mail it to twiley with a note attached that said, "We missed you".

Don't worry about it Tom. You bought me lunch last time I was in Chicago.

Okay, if that's what you want. But the next time you are in Chi....dinner and drinks at at the Robin Estate!

My butler will great you at the door! Butler=nilly my voracious puppy! :wacko: