[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

I will split a cab ride with Andy

Darin How would fee about either NY NY or Excalibur to stay?

Let me know what rates you're getting. NYNY would be preferable over Excalibur. I think we get a special rate at MGM - where WCOFF is this year - and I am also working on another way to get good MGM rates.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick yahoo travel search on rates (searched 9/10-9/14 - a Thursday arrival, monday departure): I believe WCOFF rate is just over $100 per night at the MGM

Excalibur - $66 per night

Paris - $135/night

Luxor - $103/night

MGM - $150/night (so, WCOFF deal seems fair)

NY/NY - $122/night

Tropicana (across St from MGM) - $54/night

Signature at MGM Grand (I hear this place is nice) - $149/night

Hooters (across st. from MGM) - $87/night

I believe WCOFF rate is just over $100 per night at the MGM

I just reserved my room at MGM 2 weeks ago. WCOFF rate then was $129, with tax totaled $141. Hoping it goes down as it gets closer like it did last year.

Quick yahoo travel search on rates (searched 9/10-9/14 - a Thursday arrival, monday departure): I believe WCOFF rate is just over $100 per night at the MGM

Excalibur - $66 per night

Paris - $135/night

Luxor - $103/night

MGM - $150/night (so, WCOFF deal seems fair)

NY/NY - $122/night

Tropicana (across St from MGM) - $54/night

Signature at MGM Grand (I hear this place is nice) - $149/night

Hooters (across st. from MGM) - $87/night

Monte Carlo - $87 per night

• 3 weeks later...
And why the hell will I not be there again? :wacko:

Not sure why anyone in the LA area doesn't go every year. When I lived out there, I'd be in Vegas 3-4 times a year. No better weekend to go on than Week 1 of the NFL. Thursday night is awesome, Saturday college games and of course the WCOFF draft, and then a Sunday chock full of football craziness.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't fly out, I would love to be a part of participating in WCOFF. Oh well.

Gonna try and change my flight to get into Vegas earlier. The way it stands now, I won't arrive till around 6:30PM Vegas time. Hell, the game will already be an hour old and the Steelers are playing I believe. Simply can't have that.

Out.

+1

I'm toast this year as well. :wacko:

:D

I thought I said this before, but I cannot be there. Hopefully next year.

Bier....

Hold it together. Love you my very good friend!

Tom

:D:wacko: Dayum! Gonna be a small party this year the way it looks. I couldn't change my flight as they wanted and extra 2 C-notes to do it. Guess I have to miss half of the first Steeler game. :D

FWIW, times are tough. I'm single and am barely able to go myself. I look back at last year and wonder how the hell I was able to go then. But I'm damn glad I did. Don't know if I'll be able to attend next year as my 30th HS reunion is going to be around that time.

Not sure why anyone in the LA area doesn't go every year. When I lived out there, I'd be in Vegas 3-4 times a year. No better weekend to go on than Week 1 of the NFL. Thursday night is awesome, Saturday college games and of course the WCOFF draft, and then a Sunday chock full of football craziness.

Agreed darin, but my household needs to make some choices right now (like many others right now with the current state of things) and I am hoping to keep a future Vegas trip on the books, hence I can't make the WCOFF weekend. I am bummed that I once again won't be there as the weekend combines some of my absolute favorite things: fantasy football, vegas and friends (people who I have never met, but friends nonetheless).