[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why yes, of course I do. Just seems like I'm not as fired up as much this year. Of course last year I was a virgin to WCOFF weekend, so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe the fact that not as many Huddlers are going this year bums me out. I should be fired up even more due to the fact that I'm now part of a WCOFF team. No Loveboat cruise this year. No Twiley. From what Soup told me, those 2 chicks in that bar that we ended up at on Thursday night no longer work there. No Big John birthday party. No RnR to play blackjack with. Should I go on?

I'm sure once it gets closer to the actual leaving date I'll get fired up. One thing's for sure. I need to get the hell out of here for awhile. I needs a vacation bad.

dude, it's vegas. you, me, a goat ... it will be legendary.

:wacko:

Oh BTW no women should come to this unless its chicks we meet in Vegas. Cough Cough Soup

Yep, my bad. That severly cut in to my Huddle time. :D I won't make that mistake again! :D

Why yes, of course I do. Just seems like I'm not as fired up as much this year. Of course last year I was a virgin to WCOFF weekend, so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe the fact that not as many Huddlers are going this year bums me out. I should be fired up even more due to the fact that I'm now part of a WCOFF team. No Loveboat cruise this year. No Twiley. From what Soup told me, those 2 chicks in that bar that we ended up at on Thursday night no longer work there. No Big John birthday party. No RnR to play blackjack with. Should I go on?

I'm sure once it gets closer to the actual leaving date I'll get fired up. One thing's for sure. I need to get the hell out of here for awhile. I needs a vacation bad.

Meh, we'll have a good time anyway. I'm looking forward to tonormanondog meeting me, hanging with H8, Darin, Andy, Adam and the rest,but I will say, if TimCat doesn't grow a sac, I'm gonna be devastated. :wacko:

Chicken Ranch? :wacko:

Dude even if you were working you could not afford Chicken Ranch.

I had a 1500 dollar hit last week. So this trip I will be joining you on the bar video poker milking the free drinks, unless I am on the NL table

I had a 1500 dollar hit last week. So this trip I will be joining you on the bar video poker milking the free drinks, unless I am on the NL table

First of all, I have like 5 jobs.

And second of all, just 'cuz I answer the dude's question doesn't mean I actually want to visit. :wacko:

Yeah, my buddy used to tell me he'd just go in there and hang out at the bar and dream of the wimmens. The women are among the hottest on the planet is what he used to tell me. :wacko:

You did read what he typed, correct? Waking up with a hangover and knowing where you are will now be considered extreme :D

I don't know, I'm sure H8 and I will still wake up and guzzle a couple of beers to get the mood going...I think Jax about threw up at that point. :wacko:

I don't know, I'm sure H8 and I will still wake up and guzzle a couple of beers to get the mood going...I think Jax about threw up at that point. :wacko:

It's not every day that after being up almost 24 hours and finally passing out at 3-3:30AM after getting totally obliterated, that you have someone kicking you at 6:00AM, telling you to get your ass up, and then sticking a beer in your face saying, "here's your breakfast".

As f'ked up as I was, I never did puke, thank you very much. :D