[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell's Brewery

Puddy

That's it. Founder's is next on my list. I keep hearing good things and the geeks on Beer Advocate love them (as well as Bell's). In fact, there was a thread about which states produce the best beer and Michigan was 2nd place on more entries than any other state. California was first on just about everyone's.

Come on over to the West Side of the state sometime and we can go to the brewery. :wacko:

fwiw, I just stopped by my local beer store and they had one of those free entertainment newspapers there--and this one has a feature on 20 west Michigan breweries.

We ought to be able to set something up. Perhaps later this summer or fall.

Drive to Milwaukee and cruise over on the ferry, Fats?

Depends on when it is - I'm moving to Ann Arbor in Jul/Aug, so that's why I said I'd be in for the fall.

If it's before that I think the ferry sounds awesome. I've checked it out online before and it sounds like a great way to get over. :wacko:

• 1 year later...
I remember you guy's mentioning Bell's and I saw a six pack of Oberon at the grocery store tonight so i picked it up. First impressions are that it's pretty tasty. :wacko:

It's one of their staples....maybe their flagship beer. They do have plenty of other good beers. Michigan overall has some really terrific breweries. If you see anything from Founders, Shorts, Dark Horse, Jolly Pumpkin grab it.

fwiw, I just stopped by my local beer store and they had one of those free entertainment newspapers there--and this one has a feature on 20 west Michigan breweries.

We ought to be able to set something up. Perhaps later this summer or fall.

:wacko: