[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I renewed my membership, still can't log in

Guggs

Ok. what are cookies?

Cookies

How to delete them depends on which web browser you use, ie. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.

With Firefox you can go to Tools, Clear Private Data (note this will also clear your history & any saved passwords). With Explorer you go to Tools, Internet Options, Delete Cookies.

Edited by rajncajn
Cookies

How to delete them depends on which web browser you use, ie. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.

With Firefox you can go to Tools, Clear Private Data (note this will also clear your history & any saved passwords). With Explorer you go to Tools, Internet Options, Delete Cookies.

Does the "Delete Cookies Set By This Board" at the bottom the Forums main page delete all the Huddle cookies or just the Forums cookies?

If it deletes the Huddle cookies I would use that first since it would not bother any of his other cookies.

Cookies

With Firefox you can go to Tools, Clear Private Data (note this will also clear your history & any saved passwords).

Take note I used the Clear Private Data option first time I had this problem....only that doesnt clear your cookies. Once you click on Clear Private Data, and it opens up, I had to check the box next to Cookies as it was unchecked. Once I did that, my problem was fixed.

Edited by BillyBalata
go to the homepage> click on forums> below the archives box (rightside) is the delete cookies for huddle option you might be looking for.

That only deletes cookies for the message board, not the main site.

Guggs....what browser are you using? And did you find the delete cookies option in your browser?

Edited by BillyBalata

Someone, presumably on The Huddle or Support, must have logged me in. I just came back to the main page and I was logged in! So all is good, thanks for everyone's help, like I previously stated, wasn't too worried with the season several months away. Thanks again.

• WJW locked this topic